SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
JdmRus
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new cat back megan sytem.. i put it on my car and it does not look good cuz of the body kit.been on the car for like 2 hrs the most.. i do not want to bend the pipe or anything and sticks way inside the kit... i paid 370.. looking for 320....

·
Registered
370 Posts
^^^ not likely StYLez Se-R said that it was loud. means the resonator that they use is most likely garbage. however if you want a cheap stainless manderal bent system all you would have to do is add a resonator....

but for that price you could nearly buy the greddy

·
Registered
769 Posts
Trinixtc said:
Brand new cat back megan sytem.. i put it on my car and it does not look good cuz of the body kit.been on the car for like 2 hrs the most.. i do not want to bend the pipe or anything and sticks way inside the kit... i paid 370.. looking for 320....
man i emailed you about a shipment that i STILL havent recieved,nor have i got a call from greyhound or received a answer yet from you as to what is goin on.????????????? u went back home the 13/14th, i emailed you earlier this week u posted this on the 19th , its now the 20/21(2am) let me know wuts up man, :confused: we NEED those parts!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts