SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going down the street when I spot this black car up ahead. It had Altezza taillights so I zoom zoomed on it to see if it wanted to race. As I get closer I see it has a dual exhaust centered on the bottom of the bumper. I glance at the side of the trunk and see "Cavalier". I glance at the other side and see "R" with some chinese writing. ( ha ha ) Upon closer examination this idiot had straight pipes coming from the engine all the way to the exhaust. It was a horrible job. I snapped a pic of it but have to wait till I develope the film so I can post it. I revved really loud but he was a no-go. :-( oh well.

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
I went to Stonybrook for school on LI. This guy used to have a black cavalier with all the NA tuning (headwork, and raised compression) He ripped **** up man. Boy preludes couldnt catch him. my boy paul got ripped in his VR4 galant! That guy was a clown probably, but dont just laugh at cavalier drivers, cause some fo them come prepeared.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, hell, if I had N/A tuning I would tear sh*t up too. But pound for pound them things really suck. Run a stock Z24 against a stock SE-R. NO COMPETITION. Now run a tuned out N/A Z24 against a tuned out N/A SE-R.
BYE BYE Z24. The funny part is my 85 crx Si
constantly kills these useless cars.
1.5 vs 2.0. LOL. PLEASE.

------------------
"Spidey"
3x ex-Honda owner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts