SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...

A lot of people from this board are going to the convention, and may be coming from different areas of the states. If thye want to find eachother when we first arrive on Friday it may be kinda hard. So i figured what would make it easier is if everyone going, and wanting to meett up with others, post your cell phone #'s or pager #';s right here....

Ill start...

My cell phone # is 610-217-5640...If i dont answer, you can leave a voicemail, or a text message.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bowlcut:
976-dont have one...

when im in the car or away from the phone, i want to be just that, away from the phone.
</font>
k well then i guess if you want to find someone you will have to find a pay phone and call us then, lol!!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sheabird:
What convention and where, oh and when? Then maybe I'll let the digits fly
</font>
DUHHHH!!! The national convention! You cant honestly say you are just now hearing about this! Anyways Shea, call my cell sunday if yer not doin anythign, maybe we can check out each others cars!

------------------

·
Registered
909 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jacen99SE:
I'll email my number privately to anyone who is going and wants it.
Jason Schymanski
</font>
Same for me.

MarC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts