SR20 Forum banner

You think you'll go?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chimmike can't host the Central Florida meet, so I'd like to keep it going. The date is Saturday, May 22 and it'll prolly start around 11:00AM. The meet will hopefully involve members from SR20 forum, Nissanforums, B15sentra.net, theVboard, orlandoforums, and tamparacing.

***I need someone to help me find a location. Somewhere near Orlando or Melborne. It's going to be a park where we can park at least 50 cars and we have a shelter and grill.***

I'll try to get some local friends to help me with the cold stuff (ice, cooler, hot dogs, etc), and I'd like people to bring stuff like chips and drinks and stuff.

Please check above if you think you'll go.

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
don't know what the national convention is, I'm just continuing that chimmike started.

I'll hopefully be in my new SE-L, some chick pulled out into oncoming traffic and totaled my 97. I'm currently driving a rental corolla and I'm getting ready to purchase a red SE-L.

We're coming up with a location real soon

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
ok, what the hell are you doing on the sr20 forum if you dont know what the se-r club of america is? SERCA? the annual convention? there is a whole section of this forum didicated to the convention. last year it was held in alabama, this year its in LA. i was just wondering why anyone would have a meet on the same day as such an event?

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SR20 in the 200 said:
ok, what the hell are you doing on the sr20 forum if you dont know what the se-r club of america is? SERCA? the annual convention? there is a whole section of this forum didicated to the convention. last year it was held in alabama, this year its in LA. i was just wondering why anyone would have a meet on the same day as such an event?
yes, I know what the SERCA is. I didn't know they were having another national convention so soon, I don't have an SE-R (yet). I didn't make up the date, chimmike did. Also, the convention is on the other side of the damn county, if you don't feel like driving 3000 miles, I think this is a nice alternative to the convention.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Im going for sure!!

I'll be bringing the SE-R and the LE.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts