SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here we go this is the official thread now. Time and places to meet.

11am-1230pm Lunch
Stubbs BBQ
801 Red River
Austin, TX

1230pm-When ever we get back to austin
We leave for a cruise to Enchanted Rock in fredericksburg, stop fo pictures and then continue with hill country cruise. We will stop at othe points in between for picture taking.

If you are going to make it please post here. This is open to all Sentras/NX/200sx's. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aint a damn thing to do on a sunday before 11. Not to mention thats what time the BBQ place opens. Plus I used to drive 4 hours one way to go see my wife when she was going to colege for one day. This will be fun

·
JWT Addict
569 Posts
I will try and make it...hope quite a few people show up.

Anyone else you know that is going that may not be on this site Chia?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SLOW SR_ said:
I will try and make it...hope quite a few people show up.

Anyone else you know that is going that may not be on this site Chia?
I poste dthis on here, nissan forums, b15 forums and the v-board. So far looks like about 6-7 people are gonna show and thats just within the first few days of posting this.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I'll try to make it down from Dallas.but I think there's a track day at Hallett that day. If so I'll be there. At the Texas rallys we had in Austin in the past we used to meet for breakfast at Kerby's Cafe of MoPac at 8:30 or so. Here's a link to one of the old meets.

http://www.se-r.net/multimedia/pictures/texas_rally_vi/index.html

·
Registered
111 Posts
Chia said:
Aint a damn thing to do on a sunday before 11. Not to mention thats what time the BBQ place opens. Plus I used to drive 4 hours one way to go see my wife when she was going to colege for one day. This will be fun
Yeah, it's not like we can drive before we eat, then drive some more:biggthump

Anyway, money's kinda tight and the 200's been acting up a lot lately, so I won't be there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts