SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After paintin teh sentra i have a quart of paint left. The color is custom coral blue. Askin 650 obo. jus ask if you have any questions or want additional pixs....Main colors are purple,blue, and green..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hah nice paintjob. How much did you actually pay for the paint? isnt it like 3k a gallon?
Yea i paid 2500 for the gallon. Which 650obo is a good deal cause, this quart when reduced is 2 sprayable quarts. Or you can reduce it 1:1.5 and have almost 3 sprayable quarts.

Heres alil more info on paint.

The paint is comparable to this HOK base coat. The HOK is a little more purple and a lot more green, my paint is more blueish purple to aqua green. It mixes 1:1 with the reducer of your choice. It must be sprayed over a black basecoat and then cleared with a quality clear.

This paint is made up of pigment made by Glasurit Paint Company in Europe using typical resins and solvents. The house of Kolor formula is very similar, as is the list price.

KAMELEON CYAN TO PURPLE
Item #:HOK KF02-QT
Mfg Item#:HOK KF0232

Kameleon Kolor is a revolutionary base coat that changes color as the angle from which the vehicle is viewed changes. Rounded surfaces, and sharp angles alike will highlight the uniqueness of Kameleon Kolor. Kameleon Kolor base coats are easy to apply.
List Price:$703.92 per Quart
jus pm me for any more pixs or questions.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
damn if i painted my car with that and got hit on even a fender the insurance would total my 93 just for the cost of paint lol nice paint though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts