SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when im on a hill my car doesnt roll back it stays put in place like if the car is just braking, and when i go slow it feels like the parking brakes are stuck or something. can anyone point me to the right direction? im thinking wheel bearings but then again it only does this sometimes.. my other question is does any one know what belt numbers can i use to remove the a/c and power steering? that crap is annoying even when i have ps fluid in it the belts still sounds my belt is good nice and tight and still sounds... im also considering trading my b13 se-r for a stock b14 se-r red white or may be black im getting tired of replacing shyt week after week these cars need to much care but i love my b13 lol so yeah ppl any tips or simple tricks about my car please let me know im new to nissan i was honda man but the cops in ny fck around to much now is like they dont even bother looking lol

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey, don't give up. It's a 15 year old car. It's not something that happens overnight. Just fix problems one by one.

A lot of times the rear brakes are sticky on these cars. The grease in the caliper turns into sticky sludge.

An easy way to tell is lift a wheel off the ground and spin it. If it's really hard to turn you have a problem. Both front wheels will have to be lifted up and they will be harder to turn than the rears.

I don't know the number for the belts, but I've found them both by searching before. The number I found for the water pump belt, you just rolled the belt on, I got the exact belt someone listed and it was missing a groove. Didn't matter, it's just spinning the water pump.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yo thanks bro i might just keep it but im really feeling the b14 too lol.. i have another question what is the black canister in front of the motor for? can i remove it? what happens if i do remove it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts