SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for anyone that has a full exhaust system, either from the catalytic back, or from the headers back. Or if you can point me to a website where i can find a cheap exhaust, maybe around $200-$250. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
135 Posts
wtb section of this forum? craigslist? ebay? passwordjdm? id just google it and check some prices on sites.

·
Is that wrong??
2,118 Posts

·
SE-R Abuser
789 Posts
thats where i got mine.. its great! i know mark, i can givem a call if ya like..

·
Is that wrong??
2,118 Posts
I never had a problem with overkill. Always responsive and nice stuff.
I emailed them about some CSK's and also about 3-point FSTB, never heard from them and noticed a lot of feedback in their vendor area from paying customers stating that they weren't getting responses and it was taking entirely too long to get back with them.. and then the wrong parts came in the mail, etc....

They obviously have a great product, I wanted to keep them making parts for the community and emailed them offering to help with PR by keeping on top of their emails, sort of a project manager or whatever.. and the main guy acted like they had everything under control.. yet there were months that went by where some guys weren't getting any updates on the stuff they had paid for...

·
dO.ob
99 Posts
I was looking for anyone that has a full exhaust system, either from the catalytic back, or from the headers back. Or if you can point me to a website where i can find a cheap exhaust, maybe around $200-$250. Thanks in advance
there is megan on ebay for around that price i could be wrong though, just check on that..

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
I emailed them about some CSK's and also about 3-point FSTB, never heard from them and noticed a lot of feedback in their vendor area from paying customers stating that they weren't getting responses and it was taking entirely too long to get back with them.. and then the wrong parts came in the mail, etc....

They obviously have a great product, I wanted to keep them making parts for the community and emailed them offering to help with PR by keeping on top of their emails, sort of a project manager or whatever.. and the main guy acted like they had everything under control.. yet there were months that went by where some guys weren't getting any updates on the stuff they had paid for...
Maybe all the SR20 guys are stingy and broke. Dunnoe Brian is good to me.

·
SE-R Princess
252 Posts
I have a Greddy EVO2 exhaust worth about 500 to 700 bucks with 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust from cat back. I'll take 250...

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a Greddy EVO2 exhaust worth about 500 to 700 bucks with 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust from cat back. I'll take 250...
how come u sellin it ??

·
SE-R lover
121 Posts
anybody have a clue how much shipping would cost for an exhaust system from overkill? Thats dirt cheap

·
Sunny driver
141 Posts
Pacesetter is all alluminized and black heat painted. I have yet had the paint burn off and its all mandrel bent, resonator, hangers all line up well, flanges to the Cat are spot on. The muffler is deep because its oval, but it does have a tinny sound in the higher RPM's. Its a really good system on the cheap and really, mandrel bent piping with hangers, its cheap and good 2 1/4" piping.

You can swap out the muffler also because its a fit together muffler, really you can slip any type into that, just have to get hangers welded onto it.

Chris 92 classic

1 - 15 of 15 Posts