SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I'm bored at work so I thought I'd post up some cool 100Nx(the Euro version of our Nxen) anyways, what do you guys think of these...

·
54C PWNS ME
1,840 Posts
HAHA

i gotta admit some of them are nice looking. but i hate the taillights. its toyota. that says it all. toyota people and thier stupid gs3te. they can blow goats!!:D can you say RICEBOYS?? our european eggheads need help!! mike from germany knock some sense into them!! you have an awsome car! later guys. i love my egg!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Da91NX said:
hey i got sum sick pics of interiors and sum cars. if i sent em to ya can u post em. i had one of the nx's wit supra tails but not sure if it works.
If its posted on a site somewhere all you gotta do is add
with no spaces in between.

If the pics are on your computer, then you have to upload them to a free server (I use webshots) and then use the same procidure to paste them here. or just let me know if you need help

Nick

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey I gotta say it would be nice to see one of these bad boys representing us in some of these "honduh exclusive" import shows. All Im saying is that Im tired of seeing nothing but civics and **** there and its good too see Nissans out there for a change. I know most of you guys in here like the conservative looks and I don't want to start a war here cuz I too am all about the "go-fast" not "look-fast" ;)

Nick

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Can you say Riiiiiiiiiiiiicccccceeeeee!!!! Geesh!! Uncle ben must live over in europe. QUad exaust on an NX!!! ARE they insane!!?? Well, they may not all be all show and no go...there might be quite a few det's under them hoods......gotta love that hood scoop!! :D Ill leave my nx the way it is thank you.

·
Registered
521 Posts
When I finish the rear skirt, next week, I'm goin to have dual dunk exhuast sticking out the rear were the liscense plate once was, the plate is moving up were the nx2000 badge was, and it going to say det. I like to go then show.
all made possible by some dumb ass in a honda who should have bought a brake upgrade rather than a body kit.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts