SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok to view the MS Designs NX from the above link...

click > Tomohi's NX

scroll down the page past OTHER NX and click > MSƒfƒUƒCƒ“‚̃Jƒ^ƒ�ƒO

definately worth a look!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Under the "modify" section there is a white NX on scales and it says it weighs 976 kg...that is about 2150 lbs...very light and very impressive

------------------
-----------Josh
'93 NX2000
not quite stock

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NX-R:
Ok to view the MS Designs NX from the above link...

click > Tomohi's NX

scroll down the page past OTHER NX and click > MSƒfƒUƒCƒ“‚̃Jƒ^ƒ�ƒO

definately worth a look!!!
</font>
Not to toot my own horn but that is only a catalogue...here is the real thing..
http;//www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/IansNX2000page.html
-or-

1)http://angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/images/MSdesign_spoiler.JPG
2)http://angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/images/MSDEsign_1.JPG
3)http://angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/images/MSDEsign_1.JPG

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
2150lbs.... damn, mine weighed 2570 on the scales (before the DET) without the T-tops, and a half tank of gas.... must have done alot

------------------
93 NX2K
some stuff and a DET
"project street mod?"
1988 BMW M3 w/ a few toys

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I'm looking at Tomohi's NX, and he has one of them oh-so rare hardtop NX's that I've been looking for. I'm checking out that extra lip that he added to his stock airdam (before he added the MS Design bumper, and when it was red.) I wonder what would be used to make something like that. It would really help with downforce.

--Andrew Phan
1993 NX2000 (wishing it didn't have T-tops)
1998 200SX SE-R

·
_______
2,170 Posts
My NX2000 is a hardtop as well. It's stronger and lighter, but really cuts down on the headroom if you want to wear a helmet.

Besides Mason (above), I know another guy here in Canada who also has a hardtop. Perhaps they were more common here?

However, just *try* and find an NX2000 in Canada with wind-up windows. AFAIK, they were only sold with the power package up here.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Aww... Dudes! Any one of ya want to trade with me? Mine doesn't have A/C, either!
I only know of one hardtop NX2000 in my area, and I've only seen two others (one in SoCal, and one in Texas.) I'm looking to turn the NX into an SCCA ITS race car, and what I was planning to do was to find a way to replace the glass on the t-tops with sheet metal and then have it welded to the chassis. I've already given up my search for a hardtop NX2000... oh well...

·
Registered
487 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RollcageSR20:

--Andrew Phan
1993 NX2000 (wishing it didn't have T-tops)
1998 200SX SE-R
</font>
My NX is a hardtop...sometimes I wish I had a T-roof! I have no A/C too, and its summer!

------------------
92 NX2000
Intake/Headers/Exhaust/Cams/Flywheel
14.545 @ 95.54 mph

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
that lip he has is some kinda generic lip.... I have a few pics of NX's with that lip on it

------------------
93 NX2K
some stuff and a DET
"project street mod?"
1988 BMW M3 w/ a few toys

·
Registered
77 Posts
CDN member here... hardtop, no A/C and with the power package. I wouldn't mind the lack of A/C and T-tops so much if my driver's side window didn't make a horrible squeak as it goes down

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Another Canadian hardtop!! wow

Mine has the power package, but it also has airconditioning (which is gooood in this weather).

It's also good for entertainment value. When I turn the ac off, the car leaps forward. That sucker really sucks the engine's power, unless you get the unorthodox pulleys (which I don't have).

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spnx:
Another Canadian hardtop!! wow

Mine has the power package, but it also has airconditioning (which is gooood in this weather).

It's also good for entertainment value. When I turn the ac off, the car leaps forward. That sucker really sucks the engine's power, unless you get the unorthodox pulleys (which I don't have).
</font>
Even with pullies it sucks power. Really it does.

·
_______
2,170 Posts
I think the ac compressor is badly matched to the engine. Some cars I drive, and I can barely notice a difference between ac on or off.

I thought pulleys were supposed to help? I guess they help, but just a little?

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spnx:
I think the ac compressor is badly matched to the engine. Some cars I drive, and I can barely notice a difference between ac on or off.

I thought pulleys were supposed to help? I guess they help, but just a little?
</font>

But one thing, Nissan A/C is ****ing cold.
I am going to say something really ignorant now so please don't flame me.....why would you need A/C in Canada?
j/k!

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
Am I the only canadian on this bord with t tops ? but no A/C

------------------

92 NX2000, kyb agx, intrax springs, jwt pop,
3a Racing muffler with bonzi tip,
17 " mille miglia mm 112, Yokohama avid h4
ACT clutch on order

·
Registered
487 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:

I am going to say something really ignorant now so please don't flame me.....why would you need A/C in Canada?
j/k!
</font>
It keeps the seal skin from melting before we get it back to the igloo. Mods help too, faster equals less time on the icesheet. Suspension saved my life too once when this polar bear came right out the ice in front of me! Good thing those AGX's were in...whew!

------------------
92 NX2000
14.545 @ 95.54 mph

·
Registered
487 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:

j/k!
</font>
Actually, I think the weather in Brooklyn would be colder on average than Vancouver Canada...

------------------
92 NX2000
14.545 @ 95.54 mph

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Son Of Skyline:
Actually, I think the weather in Brooklyn would be colder on average than Vancouver Canada...

</font>
I donno know, it was like 100 degrees here today. Not that I am proud of that or nothing but still.... Thats like having the heat on in Florida. :0

1 - 20 of 24 Posts