SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys and gals have to check this out, I stumbled across it looking for some odd and end crap. I just ordered the JTCC EVO III front end, dont want to be like all the Civics out there! I have no affiliation to this, just passing on the good deal.

Yeah, I know add more weight yadda yadda, but the EVO is supposedly as heavy or lighter than stock! YEAH for Urethane!

B13 & B14 FRONT ENDS/KITS

Oh yeah, here is the GROUP BUY link! Later!

GROUP BUY

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

[This message has been edited by ProjectSE-R (edited 10-13-2001).]

·
Registered
312 Posts
Where did the grill in that first pic of the classic come from? I WANT!!!!

The second buber for the calssic isn't to bad i may have ot consider that. thanks for the link it is in the se-r favorites now.

------------------
92 SE-R w/ CAI by hotshot, Battery relocate by Me, Tunes by Sony and JL, And communications by Icom

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure about the grill for the classic, but it looks awful similar to a Stillen created B14 grille doesn it? Hmmm. Yeah I thought it might be useful, I cant wait to get that EVO III front on with those huge ass lights. I am gonna rig 2 of those 500,000 candle light spot lights up and mount em in there!
That should give me some light for driving/racing at night! WOOHOO!

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ProjectSE-R:
You guys and gals have to check this out, I stumbled across it looking for some odd and end crap.
</font>
Thanks for the post - it's nice to see a company making real replacement bumper skins, not just glue & screw add-ons. Now, if only they'd make something that looked halfway normal, not something that looks like it was drawn by some anime artist.

------------------
'91 Classic w/the usual stuff

"It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast than to go
into a corner fast and come out dead" - Stirling Moss

1 - 4 of 4 Posts