SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just seeing who is all out there... by the way Hyperformance is the new shop around town... it's in South ELgin.... it's grand opening is on the 1st of May they are holding a small car show....

·
det dummy
98 Posts
round lake beach...near gurnee

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah do any of you want to meet up at the new shop in South Elgin on May 1st... it's the grand opening and they are holding a car show... I think it would be cool... any one want to go or just meet up.

·
shift_boost
1,949 Posts
nobody noticed we got kicked out of the midwest forum huh? we are now great plains

·
Registered
129 Posts
im from romeoville, rolling wit a 91 g20.. hopefully gettin a 93 g20 "maybe".. as of right now im riding my brother's 02'black spec V every now and then ever since he went to the Reserves.. any1 here goto UTI??? and does any1 kno of any b13s for sale under 2k just in case if i dont get that 93 g20? payce every1!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
What's up. Currently I have a 96 dodge neon with some bolt-ons but within the next few months I'm buying a B14 SER, my car is getting on my nerves and I've always wanted a 200. I work in the parts dept. at Hawkinson Nissan so if you need parts I could probly hook you up with wholesale prices, I'm out in Mokena
PS:I joined a long time ago

·
Registered
434 Posts
hey needles, ill let you know if i need parts. im in oak lawn, not too far from mokena. thanks for the offer.

·
egg beater:)
457 Posts
NiSsFLiPp: im from romeoville, rolling wit a 91 g20.. hopefully gettin a 93 g20 "maybe".. as of right now im riding my brother's 02'black spec V every now and then ever since he went to the Reserves.. any1 here goto UTI??? and does any1 kno of any b13s for sale under 2k just in case if i dont get that 93 g20? payce every1!!!
I'm livin in Lombard, and my room mate (civicsRslow) go to UTI.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey Geoff do you want to meet up with the rest of my team out at the Grand opening.... the shop owner Ron is a cool guy... the car show should prove to be interesting

1 - 20 of 22 Posts