SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i went to a junkyard today to geta motor mount for my cousins b14 anyways i saw a millitary issued malibu with a chrome small badge that sayd classic instead of malibu i took it off and new i had to slap it on my ride it looks like my oem nissan tsuru badge same size letters and chroming and everythin what do you think yea or ney(p.s. my sentra is debaged)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no camera :(

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
thats pimp, if we could find someone who could supply those badges, they would probably be a big hit for all out sentrabox fans.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as long as i dont see none on any 1.6L sentras :rolleyes:

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
Hey, you took my idea. :)
I took a pic of this emblem while sitting in traffic. I got the pics but they didn't come out too great, thats why I haven't posted about it. I didn't know it was cuz of the military issue, but I've seen it on two malibu's. If someone can host the pic, I'll email them tommorrow.

Oh, I have another Idea of an emblem that is underway. ;)

-Ro

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I'll host it for you. You can e-mail pics to [email protected]

I'll just put it up on my cardomain account if you don't care - I'm really interested to see this badge.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i put it on my daily driver se-r and mann i got to get one for my other classic it looks daym clean

·
Registered
2,035 Posts

·
Jesus shaved
443 Posts
Pic update? Like an hour ago I saw this on a newer model malibu, it looked clean and I bet it would look really good on a TRUE classic :)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<---true classic

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
any pics yet guys?

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
computers suck. I'll bring the pics on disk to the computer lab at school again tommorrow. And send them to ya again. Anyone else want the emailed pics, its not on an ser just a pic of the emblem on 2 diff Malibu's. Just to show peeps what they look like if they haven't seen it.
I almost ripped one off cuz its military issue and they don't care its not their car, .... but my concious(sp?) stepped in and said not to do it. I HATE when people steal stuff. There where like 6 of these "classics" under the Courtyard Marriot in Provi last week, must have been some convention.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The old chevy malibu, 2002 and earlier, are now called classics because the new malibu, based on the epsilon platform has taken the name. chevy continues to build the old malibu, now called a classic, because they are cheap as **** to make and rental car companies and gov't fleets pick them up for about 10k a pop.

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
blairellis said:
I'll mail it to you soon... sorry, very busy (last semester of college) and have terrible short term memory.

i don't know why.. :rolleyes:
By tommorrow night.

EDIT: Sent you them couple minutes ago. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts