SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fmax Stg II B13
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

91 SE-R; rebuilt, VG30DETT pistons, S3 cams, Fmax stg 2, Apex'i AVC-R, JWT Mmounts, cryo'd and shotpeened tranny, full ES bushings, GC, KYB AGX, Nutech rear sway, 300Z radiator cap, 16" Konig Villain, ACT street/strip, HKS exhaust (rarely used) and Spal fan on order. The vinyl is gone and it's getting repainted (a dark silver)

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i'm spent :eek:

I want those rims on my car!!! Damn, that car looks sweet! It makes that S2000 look better just by sitting next to it :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
I like the color matching of the two vehicles in the last picture...Am I safe to assume the van is a tow vehicle?
Looks good though ;)

·
Fmax Stg II B13
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The van is a friend's, he runs draglab.com, the van has a nice system in it, and the rack on top hosts couches and coolers at local events.... I knew the maaco paint was going to be taken off the sentra soon, so I let him have his way with the car and play with some vinyl.... yah, those are genuine Konig's baby... ;) I get a lot of jealousy from guys with volks, racing harts, fikse, hRE's, etc. ;)

·
Registered
727 Posts
I F**KING HATE YOU!

THAT CAR IS SWEET!!!! I only hope I can run near those numbers once the DET is in!!!! NICE!!!!!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts