Votes: 19 21.6%
  • unsure

Votes: 1 1.1%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so i was wondering what poeple thaught about the term "classic" When i think of classic i think of all sentras produced 91-94 all models, E, to SE-r

Some people though think that classic refers to the 91-94 se-r's only. So heres the poll for it.

thnx and please post comments, and vote!!!

l8er

specner

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do u mean first ones? :confused:

l8er

spencer

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sentras have been around since i belive since 83 ..and if on the list the 91-94 series would be second or third gen. ill hhave to check again on it though...

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
History of Sentra

Nissan first introduced the Sentra model in 1982 as its entry-level model in the U.S. Most Sentras sold in the U.S. have been built in Nissan's factory in Tennessee since 1985, although some were imported from Japan each year. The second-generation Sentra was introduced in 1987 and resembled European cars of the era in looks. It received a rounder body in 1991, without much change to the chassis.

So they are technically third gen.....

·
the proof wizard
3,573 Posts
empower99 said:
Everyone is referring to the fact that while the B13 may be the third generation Sentra, it is the first generation of SE-R. B14 200SX SE-R was the second gen, B15 SE-R Spec V is the third. That's why a lot of guys refer to the B13 SE-R as a Classic because it was the first of its kind and somewhat old by now.
exactly :squint: idk whats so confusing

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
I have always considered the classic to be the b13 se-r. My brother and I have always had white ones (4). So to us the "classic" is a white se-r...lol

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
We've been using "Classic" since the SE-R List days to differentiate the B13 SE-R from all the other SR20DE cars. Probably because it's easier to slide "Classic" off the tongue or keyboard than "1991-1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R."

GA16 drivers can use it and it won't hurt anyone's feelings, but it's SE-R slang as commonly known and used around here.

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i will still consider my four door a classic when i get it! :biggthump

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.