SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys not drive classics anymore? just wondering, almost as bad as the 200 forum :)

·
_______
3,640 Posts
I like classics! I like NXs! I don't know witch I like better.

I'd like to get a NX and paint it blue like the one on the cover of TURBO mag August 98'
Then again a classic would look nice the same color.

Mike w/a few posts

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Cause there are like 3 classic owners on this board. And well all you civic....errr b14 owners out there.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Civic? WTF? Compare you classic to an 88-91 Civic and we'll see who has the Honda here...

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
LOL those 200's are the civic look alikes there Ben sorry :) No a classic looks nothing like the old civics, maybe a b12 sentra does but not the b13

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Shitvic!!! LOL I had some guy ask me if I was driving a MAXIMA yesterday. Shitvic.. C'mon man!

Mike w/4door Sentra thats faster than a MAXIMA 8]

G

·
I have Classic. Mine go fast. My car is very very very very fast. When it not in garage. Fast. Pretty car. pretty color. Fast.
Car GO. Car.

Fast

Pretty

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
finaly another classic owner with no life on the board :)

you forgot to do it in ricer terms
My CaR iS VeRy FaSt, It CaN bEaT a CoRvEtTe AnYdAy

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whats funny is. well, my car can probably outrun a few vettes. and just for shits and giggles, b14 vs b13? drag race anyone? (jk, dont hate me b/c my car does not have a lsd and has alot of cool emissions stuff on it.)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Don't dis our emissions ****, man. The max Bowlcut said he got was like 30mpg where my max is 34. So that emissions stuff does seem to give an extra boost in the MPG dept. Also Have never gotten below like 26-27mpg in the city either (excluding lapping at Texas Motorsports Ranch :) )

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
hmmmmmmmm, I wonder what I'm driving.... maybe a classic?

I almost bought one of the newer SE-Rs but they look like marshmallows from the ass-end...hahahaha! just kidding, I like them alot, although, I hafta agree, it is GREAT not having all those bull$hit emmissions crap.

The best I've gotten is 34 MPG, but since throttle response is so awesome with no CAT, no OBD-II controls, and a better head I only seem to get 26 nowadays!

I love all sr20 cars, but I hafta say just this one thing:

CAR AND DRIVER TOP 10 ALL FOUR YEARS BABY!!!

WOOOO HOOOOO

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually, the emissions crap does not hurt that much, but hurts just a little. but hey, who will pick up chicks? some dude in a 91-94 sentra? or a 95+ SE-R monster answer is none. chicks do not dig our cars, so we need to get over that theory quick. seriously I do not think our car is that much slower than other se-rs.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
LOL that bottle helps a little dont you thing :)

Well I got 32 mpg best. averaged 30 with probaly an hour or better at 90+. Ever thought hmmmmm bowl's engine has 140,000 miles on it :) hmmmmm its shaped like a brick

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
I know. I'm looking for a chick car next... Turbo Z? hmmmmmm......

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
damn, all of yall' post at once, and let it drop? mmmm, kinda spooky

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
LOL well there are like what 3 of us. :) and well not many questions that havent already been asked or answered in other places. since we dont have many on this board we just stay in the general area i guess that way we get our questions answered.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts