SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got two black 1993 se-r's and other stuff for sale in akron, ohio (near cleveland):

car A: approx. 119k, black ext., good shape, nice interior, a/c,cruise, sunroof, nickle plated header (pacesetter), stainless borla muffler and tip, eibach prokit, suspension technique bars front and rear, energy suspension motor mount inserts, front strut tower brace, stock wheels, good tires, Mobil 1 every 4k, newer cv boots, runs great, no fifth gear popout, this was my somewhat daily car for three years and the only reason i'm selling is that i've got too many cars (only 20k miles in the three years, not driven this year), very reliable --- $3200 obo

car B: over 100k (speedo cable broken), black, sunroof, a/c, cruise (not sure if working), all stock, runs great, looks good, good tires, super super clean body, i bought this car down in west virginia and drove it home (400 miles) without any problems, i had to have it at the time (i guess i justified it as a back up chassis for my scca car, but now i realize i don't need it as you actually have to race once in a while to smack up your racecar), this car is a fine stock driver --- $2500 obo

other stuff - tons (literally) of parts - 1991 sr20de engine, trans, wheels, B13 front rear bumpers, deck lids, hoods, fenders, rear quarters, glass, headlights, taillights, grilles, some interior panels, dashboard, carpet, etc. - call for price

i've also got a '91 scca its/nasa se-r cup car for sale for the right money

i'm really not one to fart around on the internet much, so i haven't provided an e-mail address. my name is sean and you can call me at 330-666-1432
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'll try to get some pictures together, the cars are in a storage building right now (tight quarters, low light). if your local give me a call and you can see them.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,292 Posts
what side quarter panells do you have and how much you want for them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'll check on the switches and cluster, i may have sold them previously. as far as the quarter panels go, i've got a nice right side cut from a regular b13 (same) and have a car (w/ wrecked front end) with both quarters in nice shape. due to the labor involved in cutting them off, $175/side or lets talk, where would they need to go?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
how much for tranny? how many miles on it? any problems with it? thanks
 

·
Coropate greed hater
Joined
·
4,044 Posts
Sean, I'll call you later on in the day regarding your cars if you still have them for sale.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
ohioboy said:
I've got two black 1993 se-r's and other stuff for sale in akron, ohio (near cleveland):

car A: approx. 119k, black ext., good shape, nice interior, a/c,cruise, sunroof, nickle plated header (pacesetter), stainless borla muffler and tip, eibach prokit, suspension technique bars front and rear, energy suspension motor mount inserts, front strut tower brace, stock wheels, good tires, Mobil 1 every 4k, newer cv boots, runs great, no fifth gear popout, this was my somewhat daily car for three years and the only reason i'm selling is that i've got too many cars (only 20k miles in the three years, not driven this year), very reliable --- $3200 obo

car B: over 100k (speedo cable broken), black, sunroof, a/c, cruise (not sure if working), all stock, runs great, looks good, good tires, super super clean body, i bought this car down in west virginia and drove it home (400 miles) without any problems, i had to have it at the time (i guess i justified it as a back up chassis for my scca car, but now i realize i don't need it as you actually have to race once in a while to smack up your racecar), this car is a fine stock driver --- $2500 obo

other stuff - tons (literally) of parts - 1991 sr20de engine, trans, wheels, B13 front rear bumpers, deck lids, hoods, fenders, rear quarters, glass, headlights, taillights, grilles, some interior panels, dashboard, carpet, etc. - call for price

i've also got a '91 scca its/nasa se-r cup car for sale for the right money

i'm really not one to fart around on the internet much, so i haven't provided an e-mail address. my name is sean and you can call me at 330-666-1432
does the tranny have the 5th gear pop out if not i migh tbe willing to drive 30 min to pick it up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
redb13ser said:
does the tranny have the 5th gear pop out if not i migh tbe willing to drive 30 min to pick it up
where were you when we met in medina last week?(OhioNissans.com)

Are they still for sale?
 

·
Coropate greed hater
Joined
·
4,044 Posts
Sean, please call me if you can. I need to talk to you before 5 p.m. today. Please call my cell (216)225-2193.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
update..

CAR A: still available, goes like stink, lots of good miles left in it, a/c may need recharge (or roll down the windows and open sunroof) $3000/obo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
ohioboy said:
update..

CAR A: still available, goes like stink, lots of good miles left in it, a/c may need recharge (or roll down the windows and open sunroof) $3000/obo
Interested. PM me. Looking for picts. Thanks.
 

·
I lika da turns
Joined
·
710 Posts
Are any of the front bumpers by chance Super Black and/or the big lip style? Looking for a Super Black front bumper in good condition and would like to get a late '93-'94 style if I could. Could come pick up if you have what I am looking for. Thanks.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top