SR20 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Oh great, now that there is a running count of how many messages go to each type of car, we'll end up in some sort of competition to see who posts more. Good to see the Classic's already got the lead... heh heh ;-D

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
No, I agree, they do suck! :) hehe Now that's the light hearted spirit I like :) At least for the first day. If every day there was a Classics Suck! for fun topic then that might not be good :)

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
1000 posts later

No, Jay isn't back and causing trouble. This thread is an oldie from way back when the SR20DEForum was only a day old. :cool:

That's my very first post here (and not the last vapid post I've made). The old school reference is to an article from U.S. News magazine that was being talked about on the SE-R List at the time:

CITY OF INDUSTRY, CALIF.--Out on narcotics patrol last spring, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Murray Simpkins drove up to a suspected "stash pad." The window blinds were drawn tight. A white van backed up to the front door of the house at the end of a suburban cul-de-sac. Parked next to the curb were "rice rockets," souped-up Hondas and Nissans--a telltale sign of Asian gang activity.
Lame remark, huh? It was like saying Caprices and Cadillacs with chrome rims are a telltale sign of black drug dealers, or anyone driving a Nissan with an aftermarket muffler and springs is an Asian gangster.

I'm looking forward to the next 1000.

Classics rock.

·
Shift_日産
1,821 Posts
200sx's , g20's and NX's suck Classics baby its all abut the classic :)

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
it is all about the classic

i sold my 200 just so i could get a classic...yeah im dedicated :D

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Yeah me and Matt Ostlund always joked about making a race team and call it Team AGM racing (Team asian gang member racing) lol

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Yeah thats right team AGM in the house!

"You lose you die!"

"You win you die!"

"No matta wat happin you die!"

Thats funny as hell I forgot about that Nick :)

Matt
93NX
91SE-R DET

·
boosting
1,454 Posts
just figured I would make my 900th post in one of the firsts post of the board, CLASSICS RULE

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Nice pic of you and Lee. We need to get together soon before I move to Chicago.Maybe we should have a geekout. I have bushings and a few small things to do (you know fix my broken stuff for the month lol) :p

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I'm unemployed right now so its not a good time at the moment. But, Presidents day isn't too far away :) Also, I think there is a wrenching meet in Jersey at the end of January too.

Matt

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
gotta celebrate my 900th post in this topic :) CLASSICS OWN ME!

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
come on boys...classics STARTED the SR20 revolution! They are the best, and no other SE-R powered car is the same....

Especially the weak ass spec v ricer version! :rolleyes:

·
CSERT MEMBER
981 Posts
cops told us here in Tamp that there was an Asian Gang problem too and that is why they were always busting us at the races, thing I noticed is we hardly ever had asians around us little lone gangstas..lol. I think it was because we were street racing

·
Registered
31 Posts
Unfortunately 3 people standing on a street corner where i live is considered a gang, add in one or two nice cars and the cops are definately going to show up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts