SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there is a car pic contest on the Classic forum, why not have a clean motor contest here. I'll start.

my '91:

my '96:

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
damn, my engine is usually spotless, but since it is cold and crappy outside, and never took a pic of my engine totally clean, you got be beat.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
Registered
3,793 Posts

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

G

·
0 Posts
mine looks like a toilet in a public restroom. i mean DIRTY. REALLY DIRTY.

alas, i will be repainting the bay and cleaning everything...WHEN I PUT IN THE deT!

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

[This message has been edited by forget (edited 12-15-2000).]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well if he would post more pics i think jay h. has ya beat eric
. I know you like your spit shine but i think jay has the edge on ya slightly

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well considering what the car started at,

and what it is now, I think I did a DAMN good job.

G

·
0 Posts
the polished valve cover looks very tite! you did a good job.

here's mine...

[This message has been edited by 2000SE (edited 12-15-2000).]

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
regina? I have been there. I used to play baseball and had a couple of tournoments up there. nice place. middle of nowhere though

------------------

G

·
0 Posts
mine's dirtier. mine's so dirty that the camera won't take a picture because it just looks like a big turd.

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

G

·
0 Posts
That is nuts! What did you use to cleen that thing with?

------------------
MarC
96 w/ no turbo
AIM SER96MarC

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2 cans of engine degreaser and about an hour at the car wash. My sister's toothbrush also helped. :p

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I'll get around to taking pics of my engine bay with the now rusty as hell intercooler pipes. One month and they are disgustingly rusty!!! Damnit!

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

[This message has been edited by Ben98SentraSE (edited 12-16-2000).]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts