SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have several parts that I need to get rid of to start off my new project. This photobucket link should work. All parts have roughly 300 miles unless stated otherwise.

http://s822.photobucket.com/home/mnsr-20

First off, I have a willwood 11.75" bbk for b14s that I bought from JGY
Its a complete kit with around 1k miles and I also have a brand new set of pads and calipers. I measured the used pads (.466") compared to the new pads (.491") so you can tell that the brakes have barely been used. I would like to get $900 for all the brake components. I can also split it up if somebody wants just the new calipers and pads. $350 shipped for just the new wilwood 4 piston calipers and pads.

Have some msd 50# injectors for sale, $100 shipped.

Both bov's are geniune HKS purchased from jgy. The one on the right is new and the one on the left is used. $110 for the used one, $150 for the new one.

Also have oversized intake and exhaust valves. Just looking for best offer, they are like new.

Just got my parts from the machine shop, can get pictures upon request. Looking for offers.
sleeved block
eagle h-beam rods
have arp head studs

I work a rotating shift so I may not reply to pm's right away. I'll reply as soon as I can. Thanks for looking, let me know if you need anymore information or pictures.

Have 3 phantom gauges left. The oil temp, water temp, and volts

·
NX
295 Posts
ill take rail an injectors if there still available when i get paid

·
NX
295 Posts
lemme know about them rods to once you get them back i need a set for my build

·
El Lobito with many toys
906 Posts
Hi Terry. Just wanted to let you know that since yesterday payment was sent for the springs, retainers and the arp main studs.

Waiting to hear back from you (tracking info)

Thank you

Luis B.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bc springs and retainers are sold, the arp main studs are sold.
The injectors and fuel rail are pending.

·
NX
295 Posts
Payment sent for fuel stuff!
(lemme know once its shipped and tracking info)

Thanks!

·
NX
295 Posts
Package received!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts