SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,
what is the best source to get clear corner lights, projector lights, and grill for 200sx se-rs?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
courtesy has the clear corners in stock. we have about 7-8 sets for I think about 50 bux (maybe less?) we dont have projector lights or grills though, unless you just want bulbs or another oem grill. I wanna get the 98 sentra se grill (the mesh one) b/c my stock is cracked and what the hey, might as well upgrade (now if I could blow up me header)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
one time I said (now if I could blow up me header) I guess I am the new lucky charms spokesman :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brian, ho much does the '98 grille go for and how much modding does it need to fit correctly?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
probably around 50 bux. no modding at all either, just have to buy a few extra clips. the clear corners are 47.50. I checked for you today also.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brian,
i really like the SE '98 grille. does it come flat primer black ready for painting?
I saw the chromed grille out there for the 200sx. while it does look good, it does not make the car look sportier.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
it comes in black primer. probably cost you another 75 bux to get it painted somewhere (good)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts