SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
VE 96 SE-R
2,762 Posts
Luispeed? I know he's got the stealth ones that look like that.

·
JDM BOOST WHORE
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well he has the clear w/ yellow caps. these look like they have more yellow then just the caps. like tour oem ones have the yellow on the outter side of the corner. these look like the yellow part is on the inner side of the corners.

·
working on it
3,781 Posts
You know, I was just thinking... it wouldn't be very hard to make them that way. They are pretty easy to take apart so you could mask off everything and use some transparent orange on the "inside" reflector area.

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
yeah i figured that out after searching and finding other pics
so are the corners that are on my site not the ones you wanted or looking for?

·
JDM BOOST WHORE
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah those are the ones i want. do you sell the headlights with the h4 harness or do i have to buy them seperate?

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
it seperate. but if you like i can throw in a set of h4 bulb plugs for they are relatively cheap and cost like 5 bux.

·
JDM BOOST WHORE
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
can you pm me total cost w/shipping? black housing head lights , crystal clear corners w/ amber caps and h4 harness's

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
can you pm me total cost w/shipping? black housing head lights , crystal clear corners w/ amber caps and h4 harness's
195 shipped black and 170 shipped chrome w/ amber cap that including headlight corner shipping and bulb plug.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts