SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knows how to get. where to get or how to make clear tail lights. This is one of the reasons I wanted a honda. because I love the clear tail lights. but the NX 2000 just looked so much more fun. and everybody had a honda. thanks

Matt

G

·
Good luck with the search bro, I've been looking for those for a while too. Check out this pic I found sometime ago.

Seems like this guy got the hook up!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw a pic of them before on this guys car on the net but before I could talk to him he disappeared. thanks though

·
Registered
292 Posts
i made them for my car as well as clear bumper lenses...but i sold the tailights cuz i wanted to be sleeper...i can still scan the pic and post it..ill do that later

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
so hows about tellin us how you made them Yeloblammo??

·
Registered
679 Posts
here is my friend's tony's car

·
Registered
679 Posts
bump

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
yeah! tony almost sold me his clear lights in the back! he wnated 200 plus my tailights. it seemed too pricey for me. can someone just tell me how to make them? i know hes used the stock **** and just moded them. how did he do it? its a pretty lucrative business...i send him mine plus 200....he makes some more out of mine and sells them for some one elses 200 plus theirs.....its a viscious cycle....

·
Registered
292 Posts
tony got the taillights from me..i wouldnt buy them for 200 since he got them from me for 1 es mount, his stock lights, and $25 ...i used my stock ones and just busted the outside lense off and sanded out a new lenses from ceiling lights clear platic..i made two red circles and siliconed them inside for the brake lights, i baked the lenses in the oven so i could bend them and then siliconed those in too..i wil scan pics this week hopefully....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts