SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You should be ok with 9-10 psi as long as you have the timing set at 15 degrees, go to a colder het range plug, & run 92 octane only. If you notice that the car starts detonating, you may have to turn the boost down 1-2 psi. What plugs are you running right now? You may also want to hook up a voltage meter to the MAF and make sure that it doesnt go past 5.12v at WOT at full boost. You can always add octane booster for each fill up, just to be on the safe side.

------------------
Louis Anaya 1992 Sentra SE-R
13.6 @ 111 mph(Street Tires),12.7 @ 112 mph(Slicks 2.00 60' time), Bluebird SR20DET w/ GTiR Pistons,T3/T04E,Deltagate Wastegate (9 PSI) FMAX Manifold, RevHard FMIC, JWT S3 Cams, JWT Ported & Polished Head, 1996 200SX SE-R Welded & Cyro Treated Tranny, ACT Xtreme P/PL & 6 Puck Disc, Cobra MAF, JWT ECU w/ 4 Bar Fuel Program, MSD 50lb/hr Injectors, JWT Fuel Rail, 300ZXTT Fuel Pump, AeroMotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Greddy Type "R" BOV, Greddy Profec B, Greddy Boost & EGT Guages, UR 4 Pulley Kit, Powerslot Rotors, Axxis MM Brake Pads, ES Motor Mounts, Topspeed Short Shifter, Momo Cobra Shift Knob, KYB AGX Struts, GC Coilovers (350F/600R)& 17x7 White Tenzo Shu-4's w/ Kuhmo 205/40/ZR17 Tires

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Whenever I decide to get a boost controller I'm going to do the mutlimeter thing on my MAF and jus turn the boost up little by little and see where I end up.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

G

·
0 Posts
What do you think the safe boost limit is on the 370 injectors and the de maf? I want to put my built t-28 on my det and run stock boost on it 9-10# iirc) until have the cash to upgrade. Do you guys think I'll be ok doing this?

Thanks,
Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts