SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Aparantly that's what I broke on my tranny and my mechanic is having a problem locating one. TIA

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Yo Matt,

Holler at brian. He's the clutch arm break master.
Call him up on the 800 line.

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
Let me guess, ACT clutch?

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Extreme PP. My mechanic went to see if he could get a new one but I heard through another owner that they are on backorder so if I can't get one I have to find a used one.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
did you try www.courtesyparts.com yet?

1.800.527.1909 or 1.972.644.3942 7am to 7pm Mon-Fri, 7am to 3pm Saturday CST

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I will check availability right now..............................these are not on backorder, I can get one in 1-2 days, your local should be able too..............

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I just ordered mine. The whole deal is going to run me $270. Is it possible to get them to weld a piece of steel to the arm to maybe help prevent this in the future?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Matt4Nissan said:
Yeah I just ordered mine. The whole deal is going to run me $270.
OUCH!!!

Is it possible to get them to weld a piece of steel to the arm to maybe help prevent this in the future?
YES THERE IS!!!! Thats what I would do!! brian did that too. :cool:

·
EVO-lishus
127 Posts
oh man..that happened to me this summer right when i got off the expressway..clutch release lever broke. luckily a nearby parking lot was close by so i rolled in just in time. The Nissan $tealer estimated a $600 including parts. I was lucky to have my company pay for the damages since i used it for a business call that day...What Luck.. I got my part from Courtesy Nissan for $34.93 p/n30537-m-8005

·
Registered
765 Posts
dangg! Hey I did that too, cracked the clutch arm.. luckily it was still halfway attached so James Vick from TP motorsports bent the arm back and welded it into place :)

But umm. i broke some other stuff that needs 2 be fixed so the cars in the shop now :(

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
as if I didnt have enough to worry about. I hope mine doesnt go KAPUTT!!!!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
thats the wrong part # it is 30520-50a01 fyi :) ya, the part is cheap, the labor is not

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I just went and spoke with the guy. The part is $45 shipped priority. He should have it tomorrow, and then comes the labor. I also asked him to reinforce it so hopefully I won't have this problem again. Oh well...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts