SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chillin in Tampa on Saturday afternoon on Dale Mabry I was cruisin in 4 gear and when I stepped on the pedal to change gears the cable snapped stranding me on the Blvd. The pedal just stayed to the floor. Smooth Daddy helped me out alot by waiting with me for the tow truck, following us to drop off the ride by Jay's shop, then taking me to his home where I watch some Initial D and ate some dinner, then he took me home to Spring hill. Shout out to Figgy ;) . The clutch will be done tommorrow at Jays. Hes resurfacing the flywheel, installing new sensors and seals, new clutch cable, ES tranny and power steering rack inserts. Oh cant forget the Redline shockproof tranny oil. The clutch I have is the Clutchnet extreme pp with the 6 puck sprung hub disc. After I break it in I can finally go to the dyno and hit some #'s. Looking for at least 350whp on 93 octane. For those of you who didnt know I couldnt run anything over 13psi because the clutch would slip.

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Figgy IS the man. Sorry it happened that way, but at least you're finally getting it done. Now, you need to get that oil leak fixed or the next time you're on the dyno.... KABOOM.

Peace Out,
Mark

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vladha said:
Figgy IS the man. Sorry it happened that way, but at least you're finally getting it done. Now, you need to get that oil leak fixed or the next time you're on the dyno.... KABOOM.

Peace Out,
Mark
Yeah thats definitely next. He said its the front cover. Then I will do the lifters.

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Clutch is done and Jay Whitely is THE MAN! He did such a good job I have no problem departing with my money. I actually would feel bad if I did'nt give him more.

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I just picked up the ride from Jay cause the clutch work is completed. I started to head home on the highway and and guess what? The freakin fuel pump goes out :mad: ! So here I am stuck on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck again. 2nd tow within 4 days. I just left the ride at Figgy and I'll change the pump there.

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Geez, Dexter. If you didn't have bad luck, seems like you wouldn't have any luck at all. Sorry to hear this. At least Mrs. Figgy is used to a B13 being parked in the driveway and worked on.

Peace Out and Good Luck,
Mark

·
54C PWNS ME
1,840 Posts
Damn Dex, your Sentra is going to Jays just about as much as my Sisters B13 GXE, LOL. I second that Jay is the man. He does really good Kareoke from what I hear also... bwahaha

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
If olny we could get the guys in Tampa to moved down to Ft.Lauderdale or Miami, Imagine that!!!!!

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
We're called "Tampans" not "Tampanians"... stop laughing at us!

Peace Out,
Mark

·
Registered
805 Posts
neonphire8604 said:
whole aria is packed with old people! :)
the funny part is that you think moving to MIAMI will get rid of that problem...... hahaha

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
nak1 said:
the funny part is that you think moving to MIAMI will get rid of that problem...... hahaha
HEY HEY now!! :D Its only in the cold months that the old retired Canadians come down :D We call them Snow birds :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts