SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1996 200sx Se-r with a special price for you guys. It is black, with a 5 speed. 138k miles. Brand new OEM clutch and Raxles axles installed by Cyclemut. The interior is in very good condition with no blemishes. The exterior is clean with no accidents with just a few minor chips and dings. It shows well for its age. The car has near brand new tires, and brand new brakes all the way around. The car is all stock. The car runs well, but does need inner tie rod joints (not expensive.) All the expensive repairs have already been performed. The car is pretty typical of Se-r's with A/C, cruise, tilt, remote keyless entry, sunroof ect ect. The car does not have ABS.

I am the second owner of the car. The first was a retired United aircraft mechanic. He drove the car back and forth to DIA daily...hence the mileage. I have the original window sticker, Brochure as well as several magazine articles.

I need to sell it quickly. I will take $3k cash for it as she sits. This could be a very good deal for someone!

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Moving to For Sale, where we sell stuff.

·
Jesus shaved
443 Posts
Hey I remember this car from a meet at Park Meadows a while back! You had the Tein suspension on it didn't you? What brings you to sell it if you don't mind me asking :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts