SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm down on Fort Carson, anybody up north in Denver, Boulder, Arvada wanna meet up on Sunday the 14th of March....if so pick a central location somewhere up there. I'd love to meet some of you guys and exchange ideas. I have a 91 B13.

·
Jesus shaved
443 Posts
mekanik4life said:
I'm down on Fort Carson, anybody up north in Denver, Boulder, Arvada wanna meet up on Sunday the 14th of March....if so pick a central location somewhere up there. I'd love to meet some of you guys and exchange ideas. I have a 91 B13.
Hey man, we've got a pretty big group up here in Denver/Boulder, we meet once a month. I think we're planning something for later this month...keep ya posted though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
There's a meet tomorrow (Saturday, Mar 13). We're meeting at Dave and Busters (I-25 and Colorado) at 9:30am. Then at 10am heading up to Lafayette to a Show n Shine at a Burger King. I don't have all the details available now, but I'll post them later tonight.

The meet is open to any Nissan or Infiniti, plus probably anyone else that wants to come along.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here's more info:

So, the weekly show gathers on Saturdays at 1325 South Boulder Road, in Lafayette. They're usually set up by around 10am or so, and finish up around 2pm-ish.

Let's meet up in the Dave and Buster's Parking lot, Colorado Blvd and I-25 at 9:30am. We'll hang there for a bit, then take off no later than 10am.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
****, sorry I missed it today guys. I'll have to hit you up when I get back from Korea inabout 16 months. Sorry!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts