SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you losers OUT on a Friday night? You mean you aren't at work staring at a screen like me? This is where it is man, not out on the town drinking and dancing and watching movies and crap like that, come on, get with it :)

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Yea Im here. Spring break just started. Heading home tomorrow morning. Good old 3 hour drive in my baby. Only problem its all highway. Too bad there is no curves in the road :)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here we are again. :)

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
yea, no **** i see the date...why are you doing this? its retarted...quit whoring

·
I'm Coming For You
1,335 Posts
who are u talking to...relax...I didnt bring it up I was just like wondering why it was brought up. Dont attack me.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
whoops sorry...i thought you were the whore of these forums....my bad ;)

·
Banned
979 Posts
lololololo, i;m falling off my chair bowl cut!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!
that's fricken insane...... 2000!!!lol

·
8,148 Posts
blairellis said:
yea, no **** i see the date...why are you doing this? its retarted...quit whoring

Read the post. Look at the dates. Forget the post count(s).
I saw a thread about "30 users" and looked back in the archives. This is for you, I am bring these old posts back to show some of you guys and Ben how the SR20DE forum has manifested into something bigger than he could have imagined. Just relax and learn the history of the forum. You gotta know where it came from to know where it is going. Then you will realize I am not whoring. I am giving some of you a history lesson.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Pretty White said:
Read the post. Look at the dates. Forget the post count(s).
I saw a thread about "30 users" and looked back in the archives. This is for you, I am bring these old posts back to show some of you guys and Ben how the SR20DE forum has manifested into something bigger than he could have imagined. Just relax and learn the history of the forum. You gotta know where it came from to know where it is going. Then you will realize I am not whoring. I am giving some of you a history lesson.
hmmmphh..... newbies... :rolleyes:

:D

·
Old
744 Posts
Oh boy another one. Your still a whore. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts