SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Finnish Nut
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lucky enough to be offered a free trip and Hotel in New York next week between the 11th and 15th. As of today the trip is a go.
Now the question is I'd like to try and get my hands on a OBX header for my NX, anybody willing to help me out in getting one, the bad thing is that I wouldn't be able to pay for it until I am there.

PS. I won't bring my front bumper with me :D
 

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
Joined
·
2,558 Posts
Damn you wont bring a bumper! Which part of New York are you comming to hopefully the city, we are going Drag Rcing that weekend you might wanna go!
 

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
Damn! :)

I'm sure the NYC guys would love to show you around man.


Frosty said:
PS. I won't bring my front bumper with me :D
 

·
Finnish Nut
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Damn! :)

I'm sure the NYC guys would love to show you around man.
The sad thing is if this trip was maybe a month later then I might have been able to bring the bumper with me. Can't change the date tho it's a free trip for me.
I will be staying in Upper East Side Manhattan.

Anybody wanna help me with the OBX thing. I'm good for the money. I might even bring some Finnish goodies with me (non car related stuff).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,234 Posts
Frosty said:
I was lucky enough to be offered a free trip and Hotel in New York next week between the 11th and 15th. As of today the trip is a go.
Now the question is I'd like to try and get my hands on a OBX header for my NX, anybody willing to help me out in getting one, the bad thing is that I wouldn't be able to pay for it until I am there.

PS. I won't bring my front bumper with me :D

I have one sitting in mt garage ... maybe we can link up when you get here... I will also call Ian.
 

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
so, should the nx guys of new york show him around? have you ever been in a vvl,bb,gtir powered nx. man we should be called the nx kingdom we have one of each in nyc.
 

·
Finnish Nut
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nx2krider93 said:
I have one sitting in mt garage ... maybe we can link up when you get here... I will also call Ian.
Awesome! I missed Ian on the last trip I took over there, he was kinda pissed, I hope to meet up with some of you this time around.

Yeah never even seen a VE or DET powered NX so that would be real sweet too. No goodies like that here cause of the strict laws.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,234 Posts
Frosty said:
Awesome! I missed Ian on the last trip I took over there, he was kinda pissed, I hope to meet up with some of you this time around.

Yeah never even seen a VE or DET powered NX so that would be real sweet too. No goodies like that here cause of the strict laws.


don't worry we are all driving illegal cars around here anyway :)
 

·
newbie
Joined
·
8,148 Posts
Markus has arrived. He is in Manhattan as we speak with his sister Maria.

Anyone wants him PM me a phone number to pass him. This is a good chance for some of you New jersey, Pennsylvania to hook up with one of our overseas buddies!
 

·
Finnish Nut
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nx2krider93 said:
yes thanks for the goodies marcus :)
No problem, hope you liked them. Thanks for the header and the dash!

Thanks to all of you guys I met over there, I had a great time.
Special thanks to Ian for driving me around New York. He's car is so clean it looks better than new. I also got to enjoy a ride in a VE and a DET powered NX, awesome just awesome.

Here's a couple pics I took of my engine bay with almost all of the NY goodies installed.

[




I was very impressed with the header, made the car feel sooo different, I installed the intake piping I've been working on for some time and and a new airfilter at the same time, so that probably had some effect also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,234 Posts
Glad to hear you had fun. Maybe I can take a vacation out your way sometime. Next time you come down you can drive my car it will be a lot diffrent by the next time you see it anyway :)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top