SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Orlando SE-R people:

I will be down in Orlando from March 20th - March 27th staying at my parents house in Pine Hills area.

I look forward to seeing everyone while I am out there.

Anyone around doing anything please send me an email and let me know what is going on. [email protected]

See ya soon :D

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
whos neck of da woods is that?> couple hours from me

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
OH NO CRIME HILLS! j/k I can try to make it out, just let me know when you guys are gonna hang out Larry and Leo...NyceP26 too lol.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fellas,

I'm here in Orlando now just touched down at the rents place. If anything is going down just hit me on the cell at [email protected] with a name and a number and I will get in contact with you.

Rob,

I have your cell number expect a call from me soon. I plan to be in WPB (Greenacres) on Thursday. If you are around I will come down early since I am meeting someone down there for dinner and such. If you don't have the number get it from James or page me ok.

Hope to see as much of you as I can while I am down here.

Ohh and btw yes I did drive the classic down here :D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like nothing is jumping off tonight so I will stay in. If anything is going on during the week somebody get in touch with me.

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
NyceP26 said:
Looks like nothing is jumping off tonight so I will stay in. If anything is going on during the week somebody get in touch with me.

Peter, Wednesday night is the Orlando Fourms meet at the corner of Alafaya Trail and University Drive. There are always a lot of nice cars out there. You should come out. Justin will probably be there. Give me a call and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Yup, I will be there with my B14, and there will be at least 6 240's with sr's in them, not to mention the huge variety of other cars there too!

Justin

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Russell said:
Peter, Wednesday night is the Orlando Fourms meet at the corner of Alafaya Trail and University Drive. There are always a lot of nice cars out there. You should come out. Justin will probably be there. Give me a call and let me know what you think.
Russ,

That sounds great. I can meet up with you guys then. I will give you a call for directions and stuff. Maybe I can meet you at your place or something if its not out of my way. I left my number on your voicemail so hit me up when you get a chance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts