SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what i am selling complete gtir motor:

PULSAR gti-r engine with t28 turbo with t3 super60 internals so the turbo is actually a t3 now , top mount intercooler front mounted with all piping and also turbo xs rfl blow off valve also come with magnacor wires. car was in an accident still drove but diecided to get ride of the stuff. gtir computer and maf included. complete drop in and drive asking $2300 will negotiate.also comes with 2.5 inch downpipe sorry sold 3 inch exhaust.

i also have 2 twin turbo z air flow meter $100 each
greddy emanage with injector harness $200
greddy support tool with cable $85
act extreme pressure plate $100
primera non lsd tranny with axle $400 (no fifth gear pop out)
nx200 brakes with rotors $125
ultra lite air/fuel gauge plus sports comp oil and boost gaugge $120
polyurathane engine mounts $65
wolboro fuel pump $85
91 ser cluster $100
jdm gts bumber $100
jdm sunny grill $40
jdm sunny driver side head light $50
my car is a 91 classic everything is for sale interior is ok seats finE

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN MIAMI FLORIDA MY # IS 786-280-1218 AS FOR TYRONE

·
TriniGT
1,003 Posts
Interested in the Greddy E-Manage Unit with injector harness. Can it go for 200 shipped to 33126, Miami FL? Or if possible can I get the whole lot i.e. Greddy E-Manage, injector harness and Support Tool for 250 shipped to 33126? Let me know so that I can send payment. If otherwise I'm still interested in the lot so let me know.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have the fogs but they are not in the bumper i hit a cat on night and broke one so i took dem out. it the 2 fog light one

·
TriniGT
1,003 Posts
This is a skybox address that I have where all my packages go and from there they are shipped to me, I live in Trinidad, West Indies so I got a skybox address to make things easier for me to get packages. I usually send payment via a US Bank Draft (Money Order) to the seller and this does not incur any cost to the seller when cashed. I have done several payments to other guys/gals on the forum and they can vouch that they get their payments on time. Payments are sent via Fedex so I'll need your Full name, address and contact number for Fedex so that I can send payment. As for the $270, consider it sold, just PM me the details. Payment will be sne t by Tuesday so you should get Draft by Wednesday. Nice doing business.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i also have a greddy turbo timer for sale 50 bucks takes its the silver one. and no ts not a pulsar bump its a sunny gts bumper already cut for a intercooler.

·
TriniGT
1,003 Posts
Still waiting for info to send payment....blingdogg where are you.

·
TriniGT
1,003 Posts
C'mon guy you gonna fight me for it, give me a chance, it's already hard enough for me to locate the item where I'm from but for someone to outbid me too, that's not nice at all.

·
Registered
664 Posts
All's fair in the art of selling.

The cheapest I have found the whole setup is $426 + shipping brand new.

Im sure I need one just as bad, if not worse than you.

However, in the world of the car-forum, you spoke up first, so you get dibs.

With me, I hate the "dibs" system. When I sell something, the first to show me the money gets what I'm selling.

I guess it's up to the seller.

·
TriniGT
1,003 Posts
I guess, well good luck then, I've seen your setup coming onstream, looks to be a beast, all the best with it mate.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts