SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling everything you need to put a SR20VE top section on a DE block. You get,

1 SR20VE complete head with cams and selenoids
2 SR20VE valve cover
3 SR20VE complete intake manifold with injs and TB

I want to get $850 shipped anywhere in the continetal US.

·
Do the non-believers Bad.
1,377 Posts
****> Tempation is making me write this. I want it bad, but have to smooth it over with the fiance. I just want to make sure, but this will include everything I need in order to make the VE work on my car? If not what else woul I have to buy to make it run right?

·
Registered
424 Posts
damn....

bumpage x2....

vince

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nx2kjl said:
f-ck> Tempation is making me write this. I want it bad, but have to smooth it over with the fiance. I just want to make sure, but this will include everything I need in order to make the VE work on my car? If not what else woul I have to buy to make it run right?
This will not include everything you need to get your car to run. You will beed to get a headgasket for a DE. You will also need to get an oil feed line.

·
Registered
718 Posts
damn...these are popping up left and right.....do you think this is a good way to go to save some money as opposed to buying a complete motor? I have a nice spare DE motor sitting in my garage that would be perfect for this, but I just wanna make sure this is the route I wanna take. THe ones that have done it claim it's not that hard to do. Is there anything else to make the car run fine other than those two parts you mentioned and the rpm switches for the selenoids?

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BerBer5985 said:
damn...these are popping up left and right.....do you think this is a good way to go to save some money as opposed to buying a complete motor? I have a nice spare DE motor sitting in my garage that would be perfect for this, but I just wanna make sure this is the route I wanna take. THe ones that have done it claim it's not that hard to do. Is there anything else to make the car run fine other than those two parts you mentioned and the rpm switches for the selenoids?
I listed all you need right above.

·
Registered
718 Posts
any pics of the setup? It's weird how two people list the same setup for the same price at the pretty much the same time on something that seems so hard to get in the first place. haha, but pics would be awesome.... [email protected] is my e-mail.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BerBer5985 said:
any pics of the setup? It's weird how two people list the same setup for the same price at the pretty much the same time on something that seems so hard to get in the first place. haha, but pics would be awesome.... [email protected] is my e-mail.

Its a VE motor minus the block.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BerBer5985 said:
yeah I know....would it be any cheaper shipped to a business, just thought I would ask?
Its shipped via UPS.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Andreas,

Is it possible for you to ship in Europe-Greece using USPS ground? If so tell me the shipping price for the stuff including an oil feed line too, which i need to complete the setup(i can find the headgasket for the de motor).

thanks

alex29

·
Registered
280 Posts
miko, i doubt you got the time to do this but how much would you charge for this bolted to a s14 de block, tap/run the oil line, include the s14 intake manifold, flywheel, tranny and accesories?

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will have one more of this setup for sale in 2 weeks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts