SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just purchased a scanner last week so I figured why not put it to use. Ive been scanning in all my pics. Takes a bit so its going to be a little longer for 2k1 pics I think. But here are 2k pics. It was only two cameras worth so didnt take that long. And yes quality sorta sucks, I just did quick scans not worrying about quality too much since they are on the net. Should load up pretty quickly

Pics page I love having unlimited space

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and by all means someone can send this to the main list if they want. My modem is acting funny and Im not about to subscribe with another email address, imagine getting 2 times the ammount of mail. I cant dialup to send though the subscribed email, isp requires you to be on their network to send thought the smtp as most do. I figure quite a few list members surf this place also. But thats why ive been somewhat quiet on the list this semester. This new computer(or win2k) doesnt like this modem im borrowing. So usualy only on the schools network so I use the school address. Oh well...

------------------
Thats my opinion and I could be wrong

93 classic
Aztec Red, Automatic, POP, STB, OEC battery tie down, AD22VF's, Pirelli P4000's

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont remember the dude's name off the top of my head. He was part of the "incident" that went down at the track last year. But there are 2 other pics of his car.

http://automatica.fanhost.net/Convention2k/html/CoolSeat.htm
http://automatica.fanhost.net/Convention2k/html/FunnyGas.htm

That is the stock 93-94 front bumper and everything. He just frenched in the Hella fogs into it. If I remember right it was grey a grey like Ben's car. It was really cool color, and the fogs really looked good.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,281 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PDX S2000:
Anyone have more pictures of this car..

http://automatica.fanhost.net/Convention2k/html/Coolfogs.htm

I love the color, and what front bumper/lip spoiler is that?
</font>

Sport Car Compact did the same thing with the fogs on their Project Sentra about 6 or 8 months ago. They went into detail on how to mount the fogs. i think they look great in an Old School/Datsun 510/Rally kind of way.

------------------

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
That car belongs to one of the texas guys. I used to see him at the drags and stuff. Haven't seen him sence that pic was taken. Thanks for the pic of the blue se-r thats mine!

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i got through 2 packs out of 4 of 2k1 today. Then the scanner said too much
. was scanning for like an hour and a half straight. But i should get them done tomorrow if i put my mind to it.

If anyone sees a pic they would like higher resolution of, just tell me. I scanned these really quickly and craply. they are at like 150dpi and like 24bit color maybe. I will up it for ya. Just let me know.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bowlcut:
Well i got through 2 packs out of 4 of 2k1 today. Then the scanner said too much
. was scanning for like an hour and a half straight. But i should get them done tomorrow if i put my mind to it.

If anyone sees a pic they would like higher resolution of, just tell me. I scanned these really quickly and craply. they are at like 150dpi and like 24bit color maybe. I will up it for ya. Just let me know.
</font>
Actually they look good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts