SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here are this year's pics. Took a while to upload cause the stupid nimda virus took down bellsouth and havent had internet for a few days.

pics if you want something in a higher res just let me know

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Sweet. The REAL 2001 pics
</font>
huh?

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 09-20-2001).]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sort of an old joke. My last post Jordan thought I ment 2001, when i posted my 2000 pics. So these are the REAL 2001 pics unlike last time

Oh and the email i got from someone....I was the big fat guy in the bright yellow big daddy tshirt at the picnic, and Mike K.'s caddy most the time. I dont know if i met you or not tho.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why what?

Thats my boy Ben Moses. One of the many turbo ben's. That was my first ride in a turbo se-r also. Pretty quick car. Ghetto as all hell....but thats Ben

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Man , with all do respect, I think that looks gross!! Poor car!! But thats my opinion. I BET IT KICKS ASS THOUGH!!

[This message has been edited by SmoothDaddyFig (edited 09-21-2001).]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You would cringe if you knew what those stripes are made out of
. atleast im thinking you are talking about the stripes not the intercooler pipes, those are another good story too.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bowlcut:
Sort of an old joke. My last post Jordan thought I ment 2001, when i posted my 2000 pics. So these are the REAL 2001 pics unlike last time

Oh and the email i got from someone....I was the big fat guy in the bright yellow big daddy tshirt at the picnic, and Mike K.'s caddy most the time. I dont know if i met you or not tho.
</font>
Oooh. I see. Well along the lines of the pics are videos too. For those who did not see them before here they are again.

http://laf.cioe.com/~benbobbo/ianjiggyroom/

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Worse than vinyl....Contact paper if i remember right
. Ah thats ben, yes its a bit tacky, very tacky, but like they say....you can be ugly and fast, but if your are very ugly you have to be very fast

as for that other pic you added in....thats Jack Laverty's full out jun race car. And that tape is on the lights just for the track event... But its a pretty cool looking car for a full track race car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts