SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, yeah yeah, i know ok, its been said a million times on here alreayd, so i figured one more time cant help. If you havent by now, you better hurry up and get your ass in gear. Go to http://www.serca.org to register for the track event, picnic, buy raffle tix, tshirts, or whatever!!! The convention is a week away!!! We need to have everybodys registrtations by May 24th! Im stressing that everybody whos still "thinking" make your decision! Its gonan be a blast. The coordinators Ray Kawski and Kieran Lavin are buddys of mine, and i want them to be happy that they decided to volunteer to do this! The convention prolly wont be on the east coast again for a while, so try to make it this time. For those of you who already have plans to go or whatever, bring your Motorola Talkabouts or something equivalent, cuz its a long ride for some! If you dont have a motorola, but others in your caravan do, jsut tel everybody to set theirs to channel 1.12 and it should work. Get your lazy asses in gear and sign up, its gonan be a blast!! I cant wait, only a week away!!! WooHoo!!! Once again, you actually have ot go to the convention to be in the raffle, or to get a tshirt. Just fill otu the forms for the shirts and/or tickets, and send it with money to Ray!!!! Thanks guys!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Man, I can't believe it's already here AGAIN. I can't wait.
And it will be the first time I get to bring Wendy (fiancee) to an SE-R type event. And I get to thwomp on all kinds of NA SE-R meat on the track too!
Shall be fun

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

[This message has been edited by Ben98SentraSE (edited 05-18-2001).]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Yup....and atleast this time I dont have to drive anywhere by myself. Caravan picking me up at home
. Also for the radio's you can go to walmart and get some 25 dollar and less ones. They work great you can ask anyone in the east caravan last year. My 25 dollar bell south things were some of the loudest, clearest radios we had. Only thing is most of them dont have the sub channels so only 1-14. But think the new ones have the sub channels I think.

And Ben need to know what time you are planning on getting there. Should I just look for ya in the lounge/cocktail party? I dont have a cell phone or anything like that so guess I get to wonder around like a chicken with its head cut off looking for ya. Or get Eric to call ya

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
When do things actually "start" there on Friday? I was planning on leaving early Friday and getting there something like 6PM. You'll find me.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey i had an idea. check my newest post in general...

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
858 Posts
oh yeah, it's on! money is paid so we'll see you guys there. I hope we can find some one to chip in for a room with. I'll gladly sleep on the floor or tub. na the tub is where the beer is usually
even better

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by redman007:
I'll gladly sleep on the floor or tub. na the tub is where the beer is usually
even better
</font>
LOL.

------------------

·
Registered
909 Posts
OK I will meet everyone at 5:00 at the hotel bar.

Readman,
When are you coming down? Maybe you can join our caravan? You WILL have more fun that way.

MarC

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ben98SentraSE:
When do things actually "start" there on Friday? I was planning on leaving early Friday and getting there something like 6PM. You'll find me.

</font>
well i think nothing is actually happening until Friday evening where we will all be meeting in the hotel for the dinner and the talk about saturdays track session. So you will probably be showin up right around when things are getting started! As for me....the New England/PA/NJ caravan will be getting going at about 12 which will put us there about 3-4 hours later if all goes well. So we'll have time to rest and check out DC before anythign starts.

------------------

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
So the initial meeting and dinner is at the hotel? Cool.

Now I'm starting to get excited! I think I'm going to know well over 50% of the folks there!

Poor Mike Gosselin, I wish he would show up for one of the days at least.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE

·
Registered
496 Posts
And I get to thwomp on all kinds of NA SE-R meat on the track too!
Shall be fun

</font>
"I am yer huckleberry" (Val kilmer- Tombstone)..see ya on the track turbo boy..

gpser96
14.5 @ 93.1 mph street tires

·
Premium Member
922 Posts

Poor Mike Gosselin, I wish he would show up for one of the days at least.

</font>
Well I suppose I could drive to his house, kidnap him, throw him in the trunk. Drive him to the convention. Then he would have to come.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by david:
Well I suppose I could drive to his house, kidnap him, throw him in the trunk. Drive him to the convention. Then he would have to come.
</font>
Oh geez!! Do it!! Get the rest of the NE guys to help tackle him.

------------------

·
Registered
858 Posts
I'm coming down sat. morning but I'm trying to convince Henry for Friday.A weekend with the fellas, can't wait! can't really tell ya when as of yet Marc that would be sweeeeet though.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Damn Rain .ever notice whenever the east coast meets, it rains. **** it on the track day, you guys can practice drifting instead.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NoVTECSER:
You might want to pack some rain gear too.
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/20190
</font>
Ya know, Eric, I saw that too, like 2 days ago...but you never know. ****in weather channel blows goats. It has seriuosly not stopped raining at my house for more that 2 hours at a time in the last 3 days....I don't see how it can rain much more! The sky has to run out of steam soon! It must...The SE-R Convention wil go on! muhaha muhahaha muahahahahha

------------------

1 - 18 of 18 Posts