SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are on the fence about going, you need to pick a side and register if you are. After talking to Greg Vogal today, there not that many signed up, and without the numbers, this will be another convention in the red. Without being able to pay back region loans, there won't be that much money left for '09, and that puts a hurt on the organizers.

·
Enjoying the Ride
2,127 Posts
AMEN

When I talked with Mr V this morning, he told me that less than 15 were currently signed up. There is some question as to wether we will even cover the block of 25 rooms currently in reserve at the Embassy Suites. What's up people??????

·
JDM BOOST WHORE
3,772 Posts
im ***** register but i have a quick question. my family (6 people) might head up to vegas on sunday to check us out at the park. i know its $15 per head for the bbq but i dont wanna pay an extra $90 right now if they dont show up. can i pay for them up there? or do i get refunded if they dont end up going?

·
Registered
60 Posts
im ***** register but i have a quick question. my family (6 people) might head up to vegas on sunday to check us out at the park. i know its $15 per head for the bbq but i dont wanna pay an extra $90 right now if they dont show up. can i pay for them up there? or do i get refunded if they dont end up going?
Sorry needs to be paid in advance and no refunds. We have to give a head count in a few weeks to the caterer! They will not refund us if people change their minds Sorry

Lesley

·
Registered
60 Posts
AMEN

When I talked with Mr V this morning, he told me that less than 15 were currently signed up. There is some question as to wether we will even cover the block of 25 rooms currently in reserve at the Embassy Suites. What's up people??????
We are having a hard time to pay for this let alone make money! People need to register like yesterday!

Come on people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

·
Beware....THE BEAR!!
1,730 Posts
I didn't want to make a new thread, and this seemed like the best place for it, so...

What's the status on t-shirts and raffle drawing? I had bought a t shirt and raffle tickets for the convention, but did not attend, now i don't that i won anything at the convention, but i just hadn't heard anything about either. Does anyone have an update? Thanks

·
merely a flesh wound
15,281 Posts
I believe the non-attending were contacted, but I'll see if I can get a list posted.

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts