SR20 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can bring a cooler, please bring it. We're (SERCA) gonna be buying lots of water and we're gonna want to keep it nice and cool...for all you cold blooded EC's :D

Thanks!

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
martin_g34 said:
If you can bring a cooler, please bring it. We're (SERCA) gonna be buying lots of beer and we're gonna want to keep it nice and cool...for AFTER the main events :D

Thanks!
Fixed! :D

·
Infiniti Parts Guy
979 Posts
Yeah, i think my car's gonna be rather full too... 4 wheels/tires, some raffle prizes, my clothes and stuff, extra parts, etc..

I'll have a small cooler that i'll put stuff in, for the drive back and forth between AZ and CA, but I don't know how much extra stuff it'll fit...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I can bring a big cooler, just let me know who to contact when I'm there. THANKS

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great! Just take it to any of the event volunteers, you'll know who we are by Sunday (if you remember :D)

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Subculture said:
Martin,
Do you have enough coolers now?
I don't hve a running list, so I'm just crossing my fingers that some of the guys WILL bring some. Otherwise we're gonna be drinking some warm ass drinks. ****, I think I'm gonna bring my trash-can and fill it up with ice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts