SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ego Destroyer On Board
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In regards to
http://www.sr20forum.com/mechanical-oem-part-outs/174330-rebuilt-head-fs-2.html

WTF happened to highport cams, and timing set ???

The description said it would include a full head ???
Am I missing something that is written between lines ????

Why did I wait over a month for this is to ship out to me, and why did I pay for shipping and cory did not have money to ship out ???

I'm extremely pissed off that I have to wait for a PM and response, and yes I have been very patient in the whole matter.

I'm not gonna be evil and leave negative feedback.

Cory, please PM me back or email me. please.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
everything will be included, cams, cam cap, rocker arms, timming chain tensioner... everything if your nice even a vlave cover........
althought not pictured the cam caps, rocker arms, and everything are included.
bump, ive got a set of highport cams included now.
its a complete head, everything is included along with a set of highport cams.....
Hopefully it was a simple oversite and he'll take care of you. If not, or if he doesn't respond to you, let me know and I'll contact him.

C

·
the proof wizard
3,573 Posts
yea i forgot i was going to include cams and the valve cover, ill clean the cams up and ship them out in the next day or two... sorry

·
Ego Destroyer On Board
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, im just at wits end that when I was working on Muleman's BB head, it fell off my work bench when I was working on my GT35R for my Maxima.
I had one of the worst 24hrs in a while, so I was being real bitchy....sorry about the ranting....

·
Ego Destroyer On Board
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everything is gravy, i left positive feedback, as long as you are not a dead beat seller, I will always give the time to a seller.

Thanks Cory.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Glad to see it's been worked out.

C

·
Registered
268 Posts
you gotta be the most patience person i seen in while man. Took him a month just to get your stuff shipped and not even complete? unbelievable!!!

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
you gotta be the most patience person i seen in while man. Took him a month just to get your stuff shipped and not even complete? unbelievable!!!
^^^ X2. How could you forget something like that?!??!:squint:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts