SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple pictures i took today... havent really taken many pics since i lowered it
im gettin tired of my wheels. i need some new ones soon, i got what i payed for

·
Carving Corners
484 Posts
nice and clean. the tint adds to it. i like it a lot.

·
Registered
261 Posts
very nice .. i like!(Lose the wheels though) .... throw some 16" Konig Prophet under there and some PZero 215/40/16... that would put the finishing touch.

·
Registered
381 Posts
super clean! good job

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Looks good man. The wheels aren't *that* bad but I could see changing to something else if you find a great deal. I am starting to really like the way tint looks on NXs. I might so mine very lightly this summer. How dark is yours percentage wise? I want something that I can see out of well and that people can still see through fairly easily while on the track.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments :)
yeh i hate my wheels, the center caps always turn, and the finish on the lip is coming off... looks ugly. (they were $75 each) i wanna get new ones this summer...

paNX2K&SE-R - im not sure what percent the tint is sorry, it was tinted when I got it. sounds like its exactly what you want tho.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Looks good man, hope to see you at golden gardens on saturday!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TeamPCI said:
Looks good man, hope to see you at golden gardens on saturday!
yeh i woulda liked to be there man. unfortunately i didnt make it up that way. been havin trouble with it.. gotta get a starter :(
how was it?

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
The meet was great, there were plenty of boosted b13s there... :)
3 NXs total, but it was fun!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TeamPCI said:
The meet was great, there were plenty of boosted b13s there... :)
3 NXs total, but it was fun!
cool i woulda liked to get some pictures of the NX together :( maybe next year/next time

·
Registered
81 Posts
how does it handle with the springs cut? i was a bit apprehensive to do it because of such a rough ride as compared to intrax springs.

·
'93 drifting Egg
508 Posts
Good looking Egg. What kind of springs did you get? Try going with the Kosei K1's like I did.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts