SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
On Vacation
Joined
·
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a U12 setup on my b13. Currently, I'm collecting parts for my future T3/T04E setup. I'm also getting a JWT ECU program (370cc, 4 bar, S4 program, Bored MAF) hopefully within the next couple of weeks. Will I need a new O2 sensor since I'm going with a JWT ECU? Or will I need a new O2 sensor because I'm upgrading to T3/T04E and it probably won't fit on the new DP (or will it)? If I do need to get a new O2 sensor...which O2 sensor will I need?

Manny
 

·
TT Tuning
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
your gonna want bigger injectors also.. 50lbers or bigger your gonna max out the 370's with a t3-t04e.and you should upgrade the maf as well
 

·
On Vacation
Joined
·
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
afstegg said:
your gonna want bigger injectors also.. 50lbers or bigger your gonna max out the 370's with a t3-t04e.and you should upgrade the maf as well
Not really...DannySE99 has the sxact setup I'm going for. T3/T04E setup with JWT ECU programed for 370cc @ 4bar w/ bored MAF by Miko and has put out 287 WHP @ 12 psi.
Eventually I will have to upgrade the MAF and injectors but that is not an option right now.

Manny
 

·
TT Tuning
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
i had that set up as well with a smaller turbo..t-3 super 60.made 304 to the wheels but it was very lean. so when i uped to the t3-t04e i went with the 50's 4bar cobra maf and the car runs even better.
 

·
On Vacation
Joined
·
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't plan to boost more than 10 or 11 psi for awhile until I can get more fuel management. I don't think I will be to lean.

Manny
 

·
95NismoB14grl
Joined
·
1,492 Posts
Your gunna regret doing 4 bar on 370's!!!!! BE smart and safe and get 50lbs!!!!
 

·
On Vacation
Joined
·
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys...thanks a lot for the advice/warning, but can you please answer the questions I have asked above if you know the answers? Thanks.

Manny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Just wait and get the MAF and bigger injectors then do the ECU other wise you gotta pay JWT $600 more and wait At Least a month without the car anyway. I swore to myself never to do the ECU thing with JWT again. When I can go to big injectors and turbo I'll get AEM to custom make a harness for my car.
 

·
On Vacation
Joined
·
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
91sentragtir said:
Just wait and get the MAF and bigger injectors then do the ECU other wise you gotta pay JWT $600 more and wait At Least a month without the car anyway. I swore to myself never to do the ECU thing with JWT again. When I can go to big injectors and turbo I'll get AEM to custom make a harness for my car.
Your incorrect...All I have to do is pay to get ECU reprogramed which is only $100

Manny
 

·
SE-R Monster
Joined
·
661 Posts
you shouldnt have to change your o2 sensor if you get your comp remaped by jwt. if they send you back the exact same comp then they dont change the o2 sensor as far as i know. but i could be wrong
Rocco
 

·
On Vacation
Joined
·
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mr.sentra_specv said:
you shouldnt have to change your o2 sensor if you get your comp remaped by jwt. if they send you back the exact same comp then they dont change the o2 sensor as far as i know. but i could be wrong
Rocco
Well..I'm getting the ECU thru Miko. All I have to do is cough up the cash for the ECU to Miko and give him my core which is my BB ECU. I think the ECU I'm getting came from a regular b13 DE.

Manny
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top