SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
evryone is saying courtesy this and courtesy that, but i have no clue what they have or where they are! can somebody fill me in?

------------------
92 nx2000 - im good enough, im smart enough, and dogonnit, poeple like me!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by crazyNXracer:
evryone is saying courtesy this and courtesy that, but i have no clue what they have or where they are! can somebody fill me in?
</font>
Courtesy Nissan. Location: Richardson, TX (Dallas/Ft. Worth area) Just another Nissan dealership, but one of the more reputable ones (but not lately for some people, though.)

http://www.courtesyparts.com

·
Registered
513 Posts
One of the big deals about Courtesy is that they have catered with the se-r.net people for quite awhile. If you mention that you're on the mailing list you get 25% off on replacement parts. It's pretty cool. Just look at the links on se-r.net for similar places. I didn't even realize that there is a dealer quite close to me that will get me replacement parts for 20% off. Also courtesyparts.com is pretty cool. The aftermarket parts that they offer are pretty extensive. I have had nothing but good luck with them.

------------------
Kevin
93 Classic
w/ advanced timing & Stillen POP

·
Registered
705 Posts
COURTESY

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
705 Posts
ROFLMFAO OMG HAHA!!!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
705 Posts
"well make you call back 5 times to get the order right nissan"

"we are all worthless hicks who dont know what we are doing nissan"

"we shouldnt be in business with so many people nissan"

------------------

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so what do you guys think of courtesy?? hehe

------------------
92 nx2000 - im good enough, im smart enough, and dogonnit, poeple like me!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts