SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i just got off the phone with Vince at Courtesy. They can offer us a deal on the full exhaust, mid-pipe or just the muffler.

The full exhaust plus shipping is: $500.00
The Mid-pipe is: $189.00 plus shipping
The Muffler is: $300.00

So everyone who replied on the earlier post about the deal call up Courtesy and ask for Vince 1-800-527-1909. He said the wait is about 2 to 3 weeks including shipping time. Tell him you are on this web site and are calling with George Perinis.

Later guys,
gpser96

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm not sure if the prices have increased, but when I bought my mid-pipe last summer, I paid $189 plus shipping. This may be a typo, but if the muffler is $300, and the pipe is $189, then that would be $489. If they are charging $500 for the entire thing, that doesn't sound like a deal to me. I'm not trying the flame you, just adding my input. On a positive note,if anyone doesn't have the Courtesy exhaust, it is the best deal around. The quatity is execlent. I have been nothing but pleased to own it. It fits perfectly on the 200's and doesn't make the car any louder. The OE muffer bolts right on if you want to keep a stealth look.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
unless you have a 98. you will have to modify the midpipe to fit, or it will rub on the gas tank.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NoVTECSER,

Well these prices are alot cheaper than a Greddy, and the Courtesy is stainless steel so it won't die like the greddy's do.

I believe the prices have gone up since you purchased yours, Vince said he would give all callers a deal and those are the prices he quoted so i don't see it as a flame on me i am just relaying what we talked about. Each individual is free to ask him about the prices.

gpser

1 - 4 of 4 Posts