SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 guys for the b-pipes too, also one who is considering just the muffler, i guess i could talk with them and see what we can piece and piece anyone else intersted..??

gpser96

T

·
0 Posts
Anybody have sound clips of this setup? I read good things about it, but I can't buy something I that I dont know how it sounds.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey All,

Is anyone interested in doing a group deal on the Courtesy Exhaust.? Brian, can you help us out with any discounts. I can offer a great little shop in Northern Va to help anyone near there put in on lift included.!!

gpser96

·
Registered
466 Posts
I might be in if I can go with someone and just get the muffler. I already have the b-pipe. But my fiancee might need a b-pipe too, so it depends on the $$$.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, well in order to avoid confusion send an e-mail to my address [email protected] with your request and i can be the point guy for this. I will keep everyone posted as to time frame and price and we can go from there. Let's set a date for all orders by October 6th. I'll call today and find out prices for each item muffler and b-pipe.

laterz,
gpser96

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have the full Courtesy exhaust. Eric(NoVTECSER) has a video of my car on the dyno from the "Redneck Rally". I just tried accessing the video, but no luck. Eric, do you mind posting a link to this video? I have a copy, but don't know how to post it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts