SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting forever on my AGX's, like almost six months. My friendly speed shop guy says they are backordered, how many people can be ordering struts for the NX2000 at one time!?! Does anybody know where I could get them over the internet or by calling somebody, that wouldnt take 3 more months?

P.S. How many NX2000's were made total. I heard it was around 3200.

------------------
Stock (except for sticky Dunlops 8000's) '91 NX2K
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,928 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">How many NX2000's were made total.</font>
I've heard that the production numbers were something like 3K units manufactured during the three year run.

------------------
Thomas Fox
93 NX2000
Moderator
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,199 Posts
Yeah but the struts are the same for all B13's. This includes XE's and SE's not just the SE-R. So there's a lot more demand than just NX owners! I hope you're getting a damn good price for waiting that long..



------------------
Paul
'92 NX2000 w/ mods
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Scarpa:
I hope you're getting a damn good price for waiting that long..

Is eibach pro kit's and AGX's installed for $650 a good price?
 

·
VE junkie
Joined
·
907 Posts
i got my eibach sportlines installed for 175, and my kyb-agx adjustables installed for 200. for a total of 375 for the installation. my eibach sportline were bought off of bubba zinnetti, a board member, for 50 dollars and are in great shape! thanks bubba! my struts ran me about 100 per corner. hope this helps.
 

·
newbie
Joined
·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VaNXman:
I have been waiting forever on my AGX's, like almost six months. My friendly speed shop guy says they are backordered, how many people can be ordering struts for the NX2000 at one time!?! Does anybody know where I could get them over the internet or by calling somebody, that wouldnt take 3 more months?

Dude, I think your speenshop is lying to you. I went to my local parts store and ordered them yesturday. I got them today. I also got new dustboots and bumpstops too.
Bumpstops and struts. $487.00 total. Not bad at all. If I got them mailorder they would have definately been more after shipping.

P.S. How many NX2000's were made total. I heard it was around 3200.

</font>
 

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
Joined
·
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 92nx2k:
i got my eibach sportlines installed for 175, and my kyb-agx adjustables installed for 200. for a total of 375 for the installation. my eibach sportline were bought off of bubba zinnetti, a board member, for 50 dollars and are in great shape! thanks bubba! my struts ran me about 100 per corner. hope this helps.</font>

Dude you got ripped SOOO bad on the installation. I got my AGX's and Eibachs installed for $90 total. We didn't have a spring compressor so I forked over the cash. Damn dude. I can't believe they ripped you off like that....



------------------
-Nuke the bastards-

Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli P700z's

www.WhiteLineRacing.com
 

·
newbie
Joined
·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:

Dude you got ripped SOOO bad on the installation. I got my AGX's and Eibachs installed for $90 total. We didn't have a spring compressor so I forked over the cash. Damn dude. I can't believe they ripped you off like that....



</font>
Well not really. If he paid $50.00 for the springs then he can balance it out by assuming he bought the springs new then it would have been free installation. It kind of works itself out there. But the struts? I don't know what they charge to do those, we do it ourselves.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:

Dude you got ripped SOOO bad on the installation. I got my AGX's and Eibachs installed for $90 total. We didn't have a spring compressor so I forked over the cash. Damn dude. I can't believe they ripped you off like that....


</font>
No No, I think you misunderstood. That is the total price, for the springs, the struts, AND having them installed. 650 for the whole package.


------------------
Stock (except for sticky Dunlops 8000's) '91 NX2K
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top