SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will there be any problem passing state inspection (specifically VA) with the Crystal Clear headlights? I know it was brought up in a thread I saw a few months ago, but I can't seem to find it now.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
as long as its DOT approved va cant say anything.....what part of VA ar you in...i know of a place in richmond that can do the inspection that would prolly over look somethings if they are still around.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in charlottesville, about an hour away from richmond. I was under the impression that the CC lights were Nissan made but just JDM yo, or just not USDM, so i doubt they would be DOT approved.

·
Air Force SE-R freak!!!!!
2,025 Posts
The crystal clear are not JDM. They are made by a company in Taiwan.
Whats a DOT number? Is it suppose to be on the headlight?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
i know i only have PA inspection licenses, but as long as the color of the bulbs matches what it shoudl be (as in....you replaced yoru amber corners with clear ones so you need to go buy amber bulbs so they shine the same colors) you'll be fine. just make sure your not running like blue turn signals or something. as long as the colors match up they can't say anything. (don't let them fail you for hyper white or cool blue headlights either. that's b/s)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts