SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it seems that gatherings have dropped to nil since Brad left. But, wait, there was that party at Brad's Parents house... oh yeah, still organized by Brad.

So, I feel the need to get us organized, if y'all are willing.

So, I'm shooting for a geekout/meet some weekend at the end of May. Get your ideas for what you want to do to your car down on paper. Heck, even if I don't have $omething to do on my car(funds are the roadblock), I'd like to help others with their projects.

Even if you just want to chill... me, I want to learn to do more stuff for my car... I already know how to bs, drink and eat.

Volunteers needed for place of geekout, driveway important, understanding wife or partner, neighbors who don't mind seeing a bunch of loud "ricers" around. Bring your tools, fsm's and sunscreen.

Perfect time to get things done, you know you want to.

Speak Up, Speak Out, and Speak Loud. I will delete this thread in 2 weeks if there is no interest.

Grant will be giving rides in his new VE... $5 a ride :D

Peace,
Mark

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
I spoke to Jay today and we have a deadline of May 22 to finish the car. Theres an Orlando meet that day so I'll be going. So hopefuly your geekout will be anytime after that day, if it is I'll definitely be there with the ride.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
ill see about getting my s12 and the ca by then we can do a ca swap maybe, once again depends on funds.

·
Registered
805 Posts
im down... and hopefully those VE rides will be availible. We will see what happens. If not... we may be doing an axel swap.

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
I'll see if I can't swing by depending on my work schedule. I get my VE tomorrow from Jay! I dont think I will be able to sleep tonight.

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Tre` said:
I'll see if I can't swing by depending on my work schedule. I get my VE tomorrow from Jay! I dont think I will be able to sleep tonight.
Oh **** man! I just saw you by Jays shop today you were there with a honda cat. I didnt know you were on the forum, I recognize your car from the pic. Your not to far from me I'm in Spring Hill.

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
Yup, that was me. My friend (honda cat, lol) is doing the body work on my car, we started by putting on the new door since my car was broken into and had no window. So i'm rockin a black door for a few weeks. Any other Nissan owners in our area man?

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
I'm down. I Finally have an SR20. I went to a meet a little while ago back in the GA16 days.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tre` said:
Any other Nissan owners in our area man?
I am up in Crystal River, about 20 min north of Spring Hill on 19.

I just got my B13 on the road finally, and as long as the car seems reliable, I would love to drive it down to a geekout, if it is not so reliable I will still come down in my Frontier, It was kinda fun showing up at SmoothDaddy's house with the only 4x4 last time.

·
SE-R Bastard
938 Posts
I am always down to host the event if people wanna bring some snacks or food. I have a gas Grill and lots of parking. I could use a rear brake job and AC compressor on my 200sx. You can check out the new Pimp-finity.

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
2wdBlazer said:
I am always down to host the event if people wanna bring some snacks or food. I have a gas Grill and lots of parking. I could use a rear brake job and AC compressor on my 200sx. You can check out the new Pimp-finity.
I guess we have our host guys if its OK with everyone. We just have to bring the grub. Now all we need is a date set so we need some suggestions. What day out the weekend is best for everyone Sat or Sun. Personally I have to work on Sat and the ride wont be finished untill May 22. Also if anyone needs any window tint or electronics installed let me know.

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, guys and gals, Kris has donated the space. We have some requests for "no" dates because of various concerns... looks to me like the last Sunday or the next to last Sunday of May.

Don't know that I'll have anything to do on my car, but I'm all thumbs to help someone else.

Kris needs the axel help
Figgy wants to eliminate his power steering
Who else needs what?

Post 'em up and lets get it on!

Peace,
Mark

·
SE-R Bastard
938 Posts
Roll-Mod-L said:
If anyone has some extra cash laying around not doing anything you can bring that :D .
I'll have some cash if you bring the black tint. My G needs it bad.

·
Registered
417 Posts
(If Kris moved his blazer he would have garage space ;) )

I'm definitely interested in doing something, my car shouldn't have any needs at this time...but unfortunately I will be in Colorado(YAY!) leaving the 22nd and won't probably be back until the 30th.

Have fun without me :(

·
Registered
846 Posts
Awww... wish I could go. I miss hanging out with all you guys. Take plenty of pics please. See you in late June when I'm down again.

Brad

·
Registered
846 Posts
That sounds like a great idea. I could use the help. It runs now, but it still has some issues... like the brakes not building up pressure. We'll have to have another cook out/pool party.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts