SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are around I want to have a little meet this Sat at Acceleration Pluss. I figure 1:00 in the after noon will be good. We are open till 4:00 on Sat anyways. For those of you from out of state who might want to come there is a map link on our website. Lets get together this Sat. All SR20DE vehicles invited (yes the GA16's can come also) Lets get some people this Sat then we can all maybe head down to the pike later that night. :)
www.accelerationpluss.com
Craig Damaschi
Acceleration Pluss
Phone:860-513-1044

------------------
PSYCHO SE-R

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Ohh that sounds great!! How long will this meet last Craig. I have to drive up to Mass on saturday anyways so I could stop up and meet some of the northern SER guys too.

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im there! havent met any nice se-r guys, just dickheads! ill show everyone how it feels to be whooped by an nx! lol j/k

------------------
92 nx2000 - im good enough, im smart enough, and dogonnit, poeple like me!

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Sweet, nice idea Craig. Should we bring food or anything?

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
705 Posts
Who dares me to be the only idiot to drive 3.5 hours for a 4 hour geekout in CT!!! muahaha....Craig, i got directions, and im prolly gonan go, nothin better to do
Im gonna leave here at 9am, i may be early, if i get lucky, but ill prolly be late, cuz i hate following directions
But i cant stay late cuz im goin to a party here in PA at Jordans house sat night....BTW, You are all cordially invited to spend the night. We got beer, chicks, and a campfire to roast weiners on, oh yeah, lets not forget the pool that thr girls like to skinny dip in

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I said noon time because I will probably not be in till noon because I am going to the dyno in the morning. The shop opens up at 9:00 am and we will be open later than the usual 4:00. I figured anyone from out of state can go check our cruise scene at the PIKE.

------------------
PSYCHO SE-R

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Craig, do you have a head count yet on who's coming? I know I will be there and I think Jon is coming plus I know Ryan F. is going to be there, who else is coming? Is the infamous Jay Hass going to be there with his beast, i'd give anything to meet him as well as ride in that monster.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I'm sure my buddy Mark will be there with his 96 with for sale signs on it.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats way too close to me to pass it up, ill definetly be there! (with my beast
)

------------------
92 nx2000 - im good enough, im smart enough, and dogonnit, poeple like me!

·
Registered
513 Posts
As much as I'd like to go. I think my school having Spring Weekend wins catching my attention for the weekend. I prolly won't even be awake at noon. That is WAYYYYYYYYY too early. hehe Actually, I'd like to go, I went to a get together a few years ago there, it was a good time. I don't know if anyone remembers how it took about 3 hours to put Mark's Tach in

Mark is selling his car Ryan, but he's in the market for a Pacific Blue SER, so at least he's not selling out

------------------
Kevin
93 Classic
w/ advanced timing & Stillen POP

·
Registered
705 Posts
Me and Jordan should be showing up in my forsalemobile aorund 12-1, so lookout for my black beast
And I will defiantely want somebody to show me the way to the infamous "PIKE"!!!!! Craig, wheres this dyno at, i wonder if i could hop on while im up there?! Well ill find out from you tomorow i guess, see everyone there!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I will be there around the same time Ryan so if you see me on I-95 or I-91 try and keep up......j/k
Lets see who can get to 140 quicker...hehehe

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I know Kevin. Hopefully it won't take us 3 hours to put the tach in my car since mark and i are swapping out dash panels when he sells the beast.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Jordan, that was most likely tom if it was a black classic with the $tillen body kit. Sorry I couldn't make it. I'll definately cya at the convention. And shut up peter.
Let's race to 109, I don't have the ECU yet.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER

·
Registered
705 Posts
Anybody else have some good races on the way home liek I did?!?!? hehe.

------------------

1 - 20 of 22 Posts