SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Enjoying the Ride
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go with round 5. This is the dual tube Type ST brace bar with the adjustment in the center. Pictures below.

B13:

B14:

The group buy price will be $140 shipped to the continental United States. Alaska, Canada, Mexico, and the offshore islands (Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam) can be delivered for an additional $15. Any other International orders must pm me before you send any money. I have to clear you with the distributor before I can confirm delivery to you.

This is open as of today and will be closing on June 17th. All payments should be to me by June 18th. I will place the order on that Monday for all bars that are paid for at that time. US postal money orders are the preferred payment choice, paypal is accaptable provided you add 3% to cover fees. Paypal total would be $145 for each bar ordered.

At the request of several members, these are also now available:

These will be $245 shipped for the front set via money order, not available for the rear. Paypal would be $253 shipped.

Send payments to:
Joe Schintzius
36 Snapfinger Trail
Stockbridge, Georgia 30281

Paypal to: [email protected]

Be sure to send me your address as well as your forum screen name so I can keep track of who has paid.

·
Master of Swordchuckery
527 Posts
bumb for great seller and everyone should buy this bar and throw out your ebay bar!

·
Boost is fun!
106 Posts
I'm in.... don't know if i can last waiting a wholeee month lol

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
bump for a great seller, and a great product!

·
from beasty to a beauty
1,000 Posts
bump for a great seller!!

one question though. im having clearance issues with the PS lines on the passenger side tower on my NX. has anyone put one of these on an NX? i havent had time to tinker with it, but the lines are VERY in the way of the bar, and its also TIGHT against the firewall/wiper cowl. just wondering?!

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
wow memories i got one of these on my b13 5 years ago . Really good bar.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Hey Happynole I"m interested in this. Is Stockbridge near Gwinnett County? If yes how much would charge for the bar minus shipping price. PM me if you don't want to post. Thanks.

·
Tryin' To Be Like You
1,157 Posts
gotta keep a eye out for the b14 one might need to get in on this...

·
Enjoying the Ride
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, I'll post here for all of the newly recruited terminally impatient among you. The group buy doesn't close until mid June. It has been taking about 6 weeks from the time I order until bars are delivered to your homes. That would be the end of July. Please stop sending me pm's asking if your bar has shipped yet. It hasn't even been made yet! ;)

This is the 5th time I have run this group buy, and so far everyone has gotten their bar that has paid for their bar. But no one got their bar in a week to 10 days.

As the ancient prophet stated so clearly:
"The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient"

·
autocroSER
282 Posts
please my name in for this group buy. i have missed this 3 times already and i wish not to this time around.

·
smoke and a Pancake
1,078 Posts
put me down for the group buy... =]

1 - 20 of 143 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.