SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go this quote from the Sentra Online Magazine. It is in the January issue. It is in the interview with Richard of www.nis-knacks.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Richard: Well, what else would you like to see? If the support is there and it is within my means to acquire it, I could possibly make it or have it imported. One area of the B13 that I may eventually work on is custom interior parts. I'm just curious if there is an interest in that. Take for instance the plastic console surrounding the A/C and radio controls, it wouldn't be too unrealistic to use transparent colors and inject them into an OE mold for a nice looking custom interior. The key here is that new custom molds wouldn't have to be developed making it really affordable to make and sell.</font>
Lets get this campagin going on now!!!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I have always wanted projectors for my nx,I think it would look good to have them behind a glass or plastic case thats flush with the front nose. And have the lights sunk back in a black inside. kinda like the audi TT or supra setup.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:
I go this quote from the Sentra Online Magazine. It is in the January issue. It is in the interview with Richard of www.nis-knacks.com

</font>

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Sounds good I'm with you, count me in.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:

</font>

------------------

http://geocities.com/yellow4g63/sr20det.htm

Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Speedpro coming soon bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. Equal length stainless steel manifold. Fortified Tranny. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
me too i want some cool **** for my NX!!

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts